Like a Fanfic -Smut

~•~
You could say I'm a huge fan of Alex Turner; 2 of the walls in my room are covered with pictures of him, I have all the merch, a cardboard cutout of him, all the vinyls, cd's and even the cassette tapes, I also have a lot of magazines, pins, and a signed guitar. Save to say, if I hadn't used money on these things then I wouldn't have been living in my parent's house still. But I simply love him too much. But I wouldn't call myself obsessed mostly cause I've been collecting all of these things since I was like 10. And I don't even know when his birthday is, so I'd say I'm a bigger fan of the music than him.

"When are you gonna grow up?" My mom entered with some clean laundry, I always loved the smell of clean clothes. I took the clothes from her and slowly but surely began putting them in their places.

"I am grown up, I just am a fan of the band" She gave me that smile that says 'as long as you're happy'. I loved my mum, she's the sweetest.

•••

"How the hell did you get barricade?" I yelled to my best friend, it was hard to hear each other over all the people talking. I always loved concerts, especially Arctic Monkeys' concerts, but I had never had barricades, and certainly never stood in the best spot.

"Only the best for my best friend!" He yelled back and wrapped his arm around me to hug me. I literally couldn't have asked for a better friend than him, he's my everything.

Suddenly the concert started and the band entered the scene, Alex looked hot as hell. I knew I had no chance with him, I'm 16 years younger than him, and he had a girlfriend, but a girl could dream, right?

•••

The concert was Amazing, they played all my favorite songs and I swear me and Alex had eye contact so many times. Me and my friend had now headed to a bar where he was flirting with a guy, leaving me alone. I wanted to take a sip of my Martini but realized I didn't have any left, I turned around but before I could say something someone talked first.

"A whiskey for me and a martini for the girl" I turned around once again to see who was ordering and oh my god, it was Alex fucking Turner. What's the chance of me going to the same bar as fucking Alex Turner?

"Here ya' go, my love" he handed me the martini and I took a sip and smiled at him. He smiled back and he was so adorable while smiling.

"Thanks, Alex" He winked at me and went back over to his bandmates. I had to tell my friend what just happened but I couldn't find him anywhere. I went outside and called him, but he didn't answer. Instead of going back inside I lit a cigarette and took a drag of it. I knew it wasn't good for me but I was addicted, and honestly, I didn't want to stop.

"Thought you had left", Alex said and lit his cigarette. How can he look cute one moment and then look hot the other? I needed to get a grip cause I had no chance with this man, whether I liked it or not. I replied with something cheesy like: never.

"Just need to know, you aren't underage, right? It wouldn't be good for me if I just bought an underage girl a drink" he couldn't be serious right? I looked older than my age and I had been told so many times. I'm 22 going on 27 that's at least what people say.

"No I'm not underage, I'm 22," I said with a light laugh, which made him look down and laugh a bit himself. He then pulled his phone out of his pocket and stopped the audio recording.

"Honestly I knew, but my mates didn't believe me. I just needed to prove that I had right" That made me laugh more, they were acting like children, it was sweet.

"Glad I could help" We talked for a little while and I must admit we both got very drunk. We had stayed long after both our friends had left, just so we could talk some more. He was honestly so sweet he was way more than just a random celebrity.