17

Corpse pov

I sat back in my chair thinking about what Toast just told me. 

Is she really using me? No there is not fucking way? 

Toast: Corpse? You still there?

Corpse: Yeah I'm here. I just don't think that is true. At least I don't want to believe it. 

Toast: I don't think she is but Rae has been adamant about. Since the day she joined in that call. Maybe it's her being jealous but I think she might have a point.

Corpse: What do you mean by that? 

Toast: I  just notice that her views have gone up more since you have started talking, and with her posting that picture of you have doubled her views as well. I mean did she even consult you about that picture? I know your face wasn't in it, but it was pretty close. 

Corpse: No... she didn't. She always takes pictures of us when we're together. But she does that with everyone. 

Toast: Yeah but she never told you she was going to post them. That's the fucked up part about it. I mean your whole thing is being a mystery and not wanting to show your face, then she comes in the picture and now you're okay with almost showing your face. 

Corpse: Yeah no I see where you're coming from, but that doesn't mean sh- *ding*

Twitter: Lilmarble_offical: Hey guys! Sorry for the long break but we are back!! Tune in tonight at 6pm to an all night stream! Missed you guys, see you then!

Toast: Are you joing her with the all nighter? 

Corpse: No, I didn't even know she was doing an all night stream. 

Toast: Mhmm suspicuios. But if you still want to ask her out I'll help you. Just think about it first though okay? 

Corpse: Yeah I will.

*Hangs up* 

What the hell am I thinking? She really is only using me for views. Why couldn't I see it? 

I guess love really does blind you. I really thought she was my person but Rae and Toast are right. 

*Ding*

*Text Message* 

Melody: Hey Corpsey! You want to play among us with me tonight? 

Corpse: No. 

Melody: Oh... Okay.. Do you want to play a different game then? I want to spend time with you.

Corpse: No, I don't want to hang out with you anymore. 

Melody: Are you okay? What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? We were just fine before you left here, let me fix whatever is making you mad. 

My heart broke reading that. I don't know why it did when there is proof that she is using me. I guess it's just the love I had for her. 

Corpse: No I'm not okay Melody. You're using me and it hurts knowing that I love you, and I want to be with you, but you only want me around for clout. Don't even contact me again. 

*read* 

I guess I was right...

Melody pov

I looked at my phone, rereading the last thing he sent me. 

Does he really think I'm using him? 

Melody: If that's what you think then okay. I'm sorry I made you feel that way, but before I leave you alone I'm going to leave this with you. Corpse I have never used you and never will.  I actually really started to fall in love with you, but I don't know how to feel now that you think that. I actually really liked spending time with you and everything. I hate that you feel like I'm that shallow of a person to do that to you. But your wish is my command sir, I'll act like you never existed just to prove to you that I don't need you or your views, which I never wanted from you. I only wanted you. I love you corpse. Goodbye.

 I put my phone down and let the tears fall down my face. I really thought this was going to be different. 

I silently cried for a few minutes until my alarm went off telling me that its 5:50. Shit. I have to stream today. I don't even want to but I know I have to now since I have told everyone that I was going to do it. 

I fixed my makeup before I went back to my desk and started my stream. 

"Hey guys!  How is everyone doing? I miss you all on my little break. Soo we have all night. What game do yall want to start off with first?" 

*1 in the morning*

I was in the middle of playing 'breathe of the Wild' when my chat started flooding with comments about Corpse being in the chat. 

'OMG I knew he would show up eventually.'

'HI CORPSE'

'Omg he showed up' 

'Morpse for lifeeee' 

I rolled my eyes.  He wanted me to leave him alone but shows up to my stream? Wtf is his problem. 

"So guess what color should I dye my clothes?" I said, looking over at the chat. 

'PINK would be so cute!'

'Red'

'White' 

Corpse: Black

'Black like Corpse said' 

After that everyone started saying black. I rolled my eyes again when the computer voice came across my screen. 

"Do black because Corpse want you to. #Morpse" 

I sigh then looked up at the camera. "Guys I don't even know who Corpse is. But since yall are saying black I will do it for yall. Not this Corpse fellow." 

After that the chat started rolling with the comments about him. 

'Wym you don't know him?'

'You literally posted pics of yall' 

'What happened between yall?'

'Good. She doesn't deserve to know Corpse.' 

I give up. 

"Alright guys. I'm going to bed. See yall later."  And ended the stream. 

I screamed in frustration before walking down the hall to my bed. I changed into my pjs before jumping into bed. My phone was ring none stop with Twitter notifications, so I just put my phone on silent. 

I am not doing this shit tonight.