4

TRIGGER WARNING: hate comments and you know what thoughts. Im sorry.
Hope you still enjoy <3
_________________________________________________________________________
Corpse pov

I propped my phone up on the nightstand so I could see Melody's face. My camera was turned off so I didn't have to worry about her seeing my face.

God she's so beautiful.

Corpse. You've only known her for two days!

She's so sweet, and she doesn't make me feel bad for not wanting to show my face. She understands me.

I look over at the my phone and see her snuggled up to her pillow fast asleep. She looks so peaceful. I took a Facetime photo of her decided I should probably go to sleep as well.

*Morning*

I woke up around 12 pm and I rolled over to check my phone and she is still on facetime with me.

I smiled to myself. She was still asleep and as peaceful as ever.

I caught myself thinking about how bad I wanted to be there with her. Holding her, playing with her hair, kissing her.... Corpse you need to quit thinking like this. You hardly know her, but it feels like I've known her my whole life.

I walked to my kitchen looking for something to eat with this beautiful girl on the phone still. I smile to myself as I fixed a bowl of cereal and walked to my game room.

*an hour later*

She was still asleep. I didn't want to bother waking herself so I kept myself on mute so while I edit didn't wake her up.

*Ding*

I looked at my phone seeing I had a text message from Toast.

Toast

Corpse

Hey Bud, join the discord call. I need to talk to you.

Okay hold on.

I pull up discord and join the call with toast.

Whaddup baby?

Corpse what are you doing at this very moment.

Uhhh sitting at my chair on the Facetime.

Do you want- wait did you say you're on Facetime? With who? Can they see your face?

No they can't see my face because I have my camera off plus she's asleep.

SHE?!? Corpse you're on a call with a girl? Who is it?

Mel-

MELODY! Really? Corpse aww.

Toast it isn't what you think it is.

Then what is it Corpse.

She's my friend. We've been on Facetime since last night. We watched a horror movie and we both fell asleep.

Aw you guys had a Netflix date!

No well I guess you can say that.

Thank god he can't see me. My face has turned a bright red when he called it a date.

Corpse do you like her?

I-I don't know. Kinda. I've only known her for two days.

It doesn't matter how long you've known her. You can end up like someone in two days Corpse.

I-I believe I do, I don't know how I'm feeling.

Just give it time. I'm sure she feels the same way or she will. You're a great guy Corpse, you deserve to be happy.