7

3rd person

It's been two weeks since Melody had done what she did. She has't woken up, but that didn't mean anything to Corpse. He stayed there everyday waiting for her, never leaving her side unless it was to shower. 

Mark and Amy come everyday to visit, and to mainly bring Corpse his stuff and let him shower. They were so happy that he cares so much about Melody but they feel bad that he never gets a break. 

Corpse hasn't posted a video or streamed anything in the past two weeks, but he didn't care. He need the break and needed her to wake up. She was his inspiration to continue with his work. He didn't really have a reason to do it until he heard her voice and just playing with her made it all worth it. 

He didn't mean for all this to happen, he just wanted to show her off and show hoe much he cared about her. His fans didn't like it, and he knew they wouldn't. Just he didn't think it would go this far.

Corpse pov

Mark and Amy walked in around the time they normally do and told me they can watch her while I eat and everything. I nodded "I'm going to go home and shower and everything. Call me if anything happens please." Both completely shocked that he was going home but they agreed to call. 

I walked down to the parking garage to where his car was, thanking Amy for driving it to the hospital. It was weird leaving her side, but he needs to make a video to address all of this.

After 20 minutes of driving he made it to his house and went straight to his shower. It was nice to use his own shower after weeks. 

I stayed in there for a while, not really knowing how long. I walked over to the laundry room and started to wash my clothes that I brought home from the hospital. Once they were all in the washer, I walked to my streaming room. I didn't know if I should stream this video or should I just make one and post it everywhere. 

I guess I'll stream so I can talk to my fans and answer any questions they may have.

Waiting a little bit for people to join I finally decided to talk.

"Hey guys. I know it's been a while since I posted anything but that's why I am here to tell you today." 

User872: Are you and Melody dating?

User873892: Where is she? We miss her.

User2375485: I hope she died.

I read the last comment and instantly got mad. 

"She did almost die. Because of people like you who have to sit here and tell people that sort of stuff. She's in the hospital in a coma because of you guys who hate. I've been next her these past few weeks, praying that she will wake up. You guys almost made me lose something so important to me. I can never forgive you guys for that. Now to my real fans, she's still in a coma. Doctor says she will wake up but they don't know when. So please forgive me for no making videos. I just want her to wake up." 

User453: Corpse you don't to have to explain.

User3465: Go be with her.

User73972: Oh no! I hope she wakes up.

User379365: Don't explain to us. We support you.

I smiled at my real fans, they actually care about me. I stayed streaming for a couple more minutes before I got off.

"Thank you guys for all the support, I really appreciate you guys." 

I'm so thankful I have amazing fans.

I walked over to the kitchen to grab a water from the fridge and decided to pack another bag.  I don't want to wear jeans while I was there, so I packed hoodies and sweatpants and of course my medicines. 

Now where did I put my keys? I walked to the bathroom to see they were in the sink. Wow Corpse.

I walked back to bag in my room and walked to the front door, grabbing my phone off the kitchen table when it started ringing.

Incoming call

Mark 

Corpse: Hello?

Mark: What are you doing?

Corpse: Uhh I'm walking to my car.

Mark: Hurry, this might be the last time you'll be able to talk to her

My heart dropped. I ran to the car and started to drive

Corpse: What do you mean?

Mark: They're taking her off of everything, to see if she can pull through on her own. With how they are talking, she's not going to be able to.

Corpse: I'll be there in a few.

And I was. I made it there in 10 minutes. 

Running through the halls to her room, hoping she was still going to pull through.

I get to her room and walked in, seeing she wasn't on any machines anymore. She was still breathing though. That's all that matters, she's going to make it through this.

I walked over to my seat and grabbed her hand like I always did and just stared at her. 

*2 hours later*

Melody's pov

Everything is so dark. Why can't I open my eyes? Where am I? 

"She going to make it bud." Mark? Is Mark here? 

Who is he talking to? Who is holding my hand?

"Yea, she's still breathing and her blood test came back perfect. She's going to pull through." Amy? She's here to?

What happened? What are they talking about? 

I don't understand what's going on. I was just at home and awake. 

Sad..

I broke my promise to Mark and Sean.

Sean must be holding my hand, he's always been the softy.

I tried to squeeze his hand but nothing worked.  Okay Melody you need to give them a sign you're awake.

I tried to move my finger to touch Sean's, but nothing work. 

I need to let them know I'm here!

I finally touched Sean's hand. Hoping he would noticed.

"She just squeezed my hand." That's not Sean. That's my Corpseys. He's here?

He really came here for me?

I had to talk to him. Trying with all my might I finally was able to speak.

"Corpsey?"