3

Melody pov

Corpse_husband has sent you a message

Whaddup baby?

Did he really just message me? Is this really happening? Okay calm down. It's not the big of a deal. You're friends... I think.

I started to message him back

Corpse

Melody

Hey! Whats up?

Oh nothing, I just wanted to tell you I had fun playing with you today.

I did too. Thanks for not killing me lol.

Yeaa about that, the whole reason why I didn't is because I thought you were cute when you talked about my voice.

Omg really? You have a nice voice but I didn't freak out because I know everyone is OBSESSED with your voice. You voice is cute but I would freak out more if I saw your face.

Oh really? I might have to see you freak out then one day soon. 

One day soon?

Maybe... I doubt you would still talk to me after seeing my face.

Corpse! I care about you, seeing your face or not seeing your face isn't going to change my mind on how I feel about you.

Oh really? How do you feel Melody?

uhhhh, ummm. I care about you and I really think your a cool person even though I only talked to you for 4 hours.

Mhm well lets talk more. Give me your number so we can talk over the phone.

Yea that would be fun. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX

Okay cool. I'll text you.

Text message from

xxx-xxx-xxxx

Hey Melody, it's me. the love of your life Corpse Husband. 

Uh I think you have the wrong number.

Oh I'm sorry. 

I'm kidding Corpsey. 

You had me for a minute. I was about to have to get a new phone number.

Lol well hey my food is here, I'll talk to you later <3

Later baby<3

Omg Corpse asked me for my number. Calm down Melody. Be cool.

I walked to my door to grab my food. When I opened the door the girl delivering  my food knew who I was.

"Hi Melody! Here is your food. I hate to bother you at your home but do you think you could sign my hat?"

"Sure, no problem. Just don't tell anyone where I live please? I just moved here."

She nodded her head in agreement and gave me her hat to sign. I walk to the kitchen to grab a sharpie and signed the hat before giving it back to her. She smiled then walked back to her car.

God Melody, you should've just went out to get your food instead of ordering it. Now you're going to have so many people show up here.

I go to my room and set my food on my bed, while I looked around for my laptop. Where did I leave that dang thing? Could it be in the streaming room? I walked out of my room and up the stair to try and find it. I opened the door to my streaming room and looked around. It wasn't there. Great. I was about to walk out when I saw the galaxy case on my laptop.