Author's note

This story was removed from Wattpad because it of a violation of Wattpad's policies and/or guidelines.

I then tried to upload it on Patreon, but that account got suspended my Patreon features material that falls outside the bounds of our Community Guidelines.

My only guess is that the story contains forced consent where Elina consent to sex when she really doesn't want to. Because of this I am now reworking the book. It will be a bit lighter and scenes with forced consent and maybe even the scene with rape will be removed. Hopefully this will result in it being allowed to stay published.

Unfortunately I wont be able to upload the story in its full here on Wattpad because I have a none-exclusive contract on Goodnovel. I am allowed to publish it wherever I want but from the chapter that you pay for on Goodnovel has to be charged on any other platform as well.

While I edit the story I will do some small changes that wont actually affect the storyline. This was my first book and I have evolved, at least a little, since writing this.

I will shorten some of the paragraphs and  the chapters will be shorter, and up to chapter 24 will be uploaded here. Those chapters are equivalent to 12 previous chapters.

The reason I do this is to make reading it easier.

The story can still be read on Goodnovel without alterations and once I can start a new Patreon I will upload it there again. This time without forced consent 🤪

I hope that you will continue to read my stories in the future 😘😘

❄️IsFlikkan❄️