Hide & seek

He regretted not being able to seat Meera in the front, so he set the mirror inside the car so that he could see Meera.

Meera's attention was outside the window, she was watching everything very carefully.
Nidhi was busy with her phone and Akshat would sometimes look at Arjun with his head on the seat and sometimes in front of him.

Meera opened the window slightly, although it was cold but Meera was feeling good. Hair was flying and falling on the face! Meera touched her head to the glass and was looking at the outside world with great love.

As soon as Akshat looked in the side mirror, his eyes got stuck there for a few moments. How beautiful those locks of hair were making Meera kiss her face again and again! Akshat kept watching for a long time and Then he turned his head and started looking at Arjun. After some time the car stopped in front of the college gate.

Nidhi and Meera came down with their books. Arjun went back with the car and left Akshat in front of his university and went to the office himself. As soon as Meera and Nidhi came to college, Vineet came to them. Nidhi went away leaving Meera and Vineet alone. Seeing Meera silent, Vineet said, "Nidhi told about your mother, sad to know."Happened !"

“Hmmmm!”, Meera said.

"You live with Nidhi!", Vineet again said "Yes!", Meera said "Meera if you need any help please tell me, I am happy."

It will take effect!”, Vineet said affectionately.

Meera remembered the notebook sent by Vineet in the name of help. She took out the notebook and extended it to Vineet and said, "We don't need this Vineet! Please don't do all this for us, we don't like it!"

"Meera, I had sent this only because you could not come to college for a month. I thought it would be easier for you to complete the course. There are exams after a month", Vineet said. “We will do it, but keep it!”, saying Meera left from there and Vineet stopped. Then Vineet's friend came and said, "Brother, you have been trying for the last two years but the prisoner does not even let you eat grass! Still All the heenas are green."

You are after him!”

“What should I do, friend, nothing else suits me!”, Vineet said.

"But I don't think she will agree, she is a decent prisoner, she has come to study! Now there is no one around, she had a mother and she is also gone!", the friend said, "I am here, I will take care of her just once. She should accept my proposal!”, said Vineet.

"Come on, best of luck, if you agree then don't forget to throw a party!", the friend said and went away from there! Vineet moved towards his class. Vineet was not a bad boy! When Meera came to college in the first year, Vineet along with other boys kept looking at her.

Such a beautiful girl in the whole college Was not there! Many boys proposed Meera for friendship and love, but Meera did not give time to anything other than her studies. Gradually everything changed but Vineet did not change and always tried to express his feelings to Meera. After coming to class, Meera started busy in her studies. Along with one month's revision, he also had to prepare for the upcoming final year exams. After finishing college, Nidhi and Meera left for home.

For the first time after coming to Indore, Meera was roaming on these streets; it all seemed like a dream to her. When Nidhi felt hungry, she took Meera to the restaurant. The crowd was less, Nidhi said for both
Ordered sandwich and juice! The waiter took the order and went away! Seeing Meera lost, Nidhi said, "Hey, what happened? What are you thinking?"