Restless meera

"If we turn on the light, he will run away! Let's catch him in the dark!", Meera said in her mind like a spy and slowly walked towards the hall, although she had forgotten that this was the hall. It was Akshat's and it was absolutely forbidden for the family members to go there.

The light from the bulb installed on the floor below was reaching there! Meera very carefully stepped slowly towards the balcony.

As soon as the shadow crossed the balcony and came inside the hall, Meera held his straight hand firmly in her hand and turned it and placed it on his back and said, "What have you come to steal?" Here? You consider yourself a very clever thief, yes! But it is not so easy to escape from my sight.

"Thief?, what the hell?", said the boy caught in Meera's clutches.

"What's the matter, the thieves of Indore are so educated, wow they are talking in English!", Meera said tauntingly.

The boy tried to free his hand but Meera had held it so tightly that she had folded it from above and put it on his back, even if the poor fellow had wanted to he could not have done anything.

"Who are you? And what nonsense are you saying?", the boy said angrily.

"Leave it to us, tell me what have you come here to steal?", Meera also said arrogantly.

He released his hand with a jerk and turned towards Meera and said! It was somewhat visible in the moderate light of the lamp. But Meera did not pay attention and took two steps towards him and said, "Wow wow wow wow, what a great acting you are doing, your house! By giving one, you will spill the whole truth! Wait now let's call all of us", said Meera.

As soon as she tried to scream, the boy came forward and placed his hand on her mouth and pushed her back and pressed her against the wall.

When Meera looked in front, she just kept looking at it. Dark complexion, piercing eyes, red lips, a small black round earring in the left ear, a small tattoo on the chest just below the neck. As soon as Meera When I looked into his eyes his heart Beat faster! The mouth was closed but the heart was making loud noises. The eyes of that boy were so deep and murderous that Meera, let alone any other girl, lost consciousness as soon as they saw her, but these eyes seemed familiar to Meera. But how could she speak, her mouth was closed! He used a trick and said in his mind, 'He looks like he is from a good family, then what would he have come here to steal? She is beautiful too and her eyes are so beautiful, what are you thinking? Meera, do you remember that every beautiful thing is dangerous? And if she is beautiful, then what if he is a thief? Thinking this, she hit her foot hard on the boy's foot. "Ouch!", the boy removed his hand from Meera's mouth and started looking at her foot, then Meera said loudly.

When I started looking, Meera screamed loudly! "Hey, shut up, if Papa hears this then he will play the band", the boy said, closing Meera's mouth once again.

By then Nidhi had got up and came, although Meera's voice had not gone down. When Nidhi saw this, she came to him and pulled the boy away from Meera and said, "What are you doing brother? This is my friend Meera!"

When Meera heard the word brother for the boy from Nidhi's mouth, she was stunned. To remove her doubt, she hesitantly asked Nidhi, "Who is this?"

“This is Akshat Bhaiya!”, said Nidhi.

"What?", when Meera heard it, she was shocked. What he said some time ago The foot on which he had just hit! Before Meera or Akshat could say anything, Nidhi said to Akshat, "What is all this? How can you behave like this with my friend?"