Mingling

Akshat was standing above and was taking a bath. As soon as his eyes fell on Meera, he found that Meera was looking at him only. When their eyes met, Meera said in her mind, "If you want to live here, you will have to maintain distance from them!" Standing above, Akshat was looking at Meera and thinking, "You are not a guest in this house for long, Miss James Bond!!"

When Meera smiled, Akshat ignored her and went away from there. "Sadu kahi ka", Meera said and moved towards the stairs to change her dupatta. Meera came down with the second scarf. She saw that Radha was alone in the kitchen and Meera also came to help her. Seeing Meera's interest, Radha

I kept on fighting destruction with all my might.

Also let him work and asked Meera to make tea for everyone. It was true that Meera had said that she only knows how to make tea. The entire kitchen was filled with the aroma of the tea prepared by her. Seeing Radha making something, Meera came to her and said, "What are you making?"

“Utpam, have you ever eaten it?”, Radha said while making it, “I haven't, but it smells good! How did you make it?”, Meera said while inhaling the aroma.

Said

"It is made from the solution of semolina and rice, first put some oil in a pan on the gas and spread it, then spread the semolina solution slowly like this (while making it), after that finely chopped vegetables like onion,
Add capsicum, tomato, cabbage and spread it on it. After this, add salt and spices as per taste and turn it to the other side. When both the sides are well cooked, take them out from the pan!”, Radha said, “It is very easy aunty, we also have to learn!”, said Meera! “First learn to recognize people”, an acquaintance said. The voice reached Meera's ears. As soon as she turned her neck, Akshat was standing at the kitchen door. Hearing Akshat's voice, Radha turned and said, "You got up!" And when did you come home? You know Asu, your father doesn't like you coming home late but you don't listen!”

"Sorry mother, this won't happen from now on!", Akshat said coming inside and hugging Radha from the side.

"This is Meera, Nidhi's friend!", Radha said to Akshat.

"Yes, I have met him last night! He is quite strong!", Akshat said while staring at Meera. "Good! Let's sit and have breakfast with everyone! And Meera, you come out with tea, okay!", saying this, Radha picked up the breakfast plate and went out. Only Meera and Akshat were in the kitchen. Meera started straining tea. Akshat was standing at a distance, pouring milk in his cup and mixing coffee in it. Meera looked at him once and then got back to her work. After straining the tea, she started looking for the cup. She looked here and there and saw that the cup was sitting in the rack next to Akshat. When Meera came towards him, Akshat gestured with his eyebrows raised.

slow and steady Meera said in a dead voice, “I want that cup!”

Saying "Hmmmmmm!", Akshat turned a little to one side. Meera picked up the cups and as soon as she turned to the side, seeing Akshat, the cups dropped from her hand but before the cups could fall down, Akshat caught them in both his hands. When Meera regained her senses she said, "Thank you!" Akshat dropped both the cups in the next moment! Meera got scared, she didn't know what to do? Hearing the sound of falling, Radha came inside and said, "What happened? There was a sound of something falling!"

“Mother, the cup slipped from their hands and broke!” Akshat said innocently, whereas the truth was something else. What would Meera have said? Even if she had said, she would have.

Who would believe? Seeing her crying face, Radha said lovingly, "No problem, more cups will come, you go for breakfast, I will bring tea!"

"Did you hear, mother said that more cups will come!", Akshat said to Meera.

“Hmmmm!”, Meera said to Radha and as she started to leave, Akshat picked up his cup and passing by her said, “I just hate thankyou”

Akshat left from there and Meera came out cursing him in her mind. Everyone was present at the dining table outside! Meera also came and sat quietly next to Nidhi.

“Did you sleep well, Meera?” asked grandmother.

"Yes!", Meera said with lowered eyes because Meera was absolutely Akshat was sitting in front next to his grandmother. She absolutely did not want to get into trouble again! Then Grandfather said, "And little sir, what are you doing at the breakfast table today? I have never seen you here before today!"

Akshat had understood grandfather's taunt because before today he had never woken up so early nor had he come down for breakfast. Raghu often took his breakfast upstairs!

“Ohhh come on Dadu, I woke up early today so I thought I would have breakfast with everyone!”

“Hey son, why do you come every day, eating with your family is a pleasure in itself”, Vijay said. Radha brought tea for everyone!

He killed everyone except Akshat Gave tea! And after serving breakfast in everyone's plate, she herself sat down with tea. As soon as Grandfather took a sip, he said, "Wow, today's tea is delicious, daughter-in-law! I really felt happy after drinking it!"

"Papa, today tea has not been made by me but by Meera! This is the magic of her hands!", Radha said smilingly.

As soon as everyone heard that Meera had prepared tea today, everyone started turning towards Meera while drinking tea. Arjun quickly finished his tea and said, "Mother, I want one more cup of tea!" Radha heard this and looked at Arjun with surprise and then gave him one more cup of tea. Akshat was sitting staring at Arjun then grandmother said, "Akshat, you also have tea."
Drink it and see, it is very good!”

"I haven't started taking drugs yet!", Akshat said while sipping his coffee.

"Tea is intoxicating, who said? And Meera has made good tea anyway", Arjun said.

"Yes, you guys drink it, I don't like it!!", saying Akshat started eating Uttam. Everyone started having breakfast silently! After having breakfast, Meera and Nidhi got up and brought their books and bags from the room. When Arjun saw, he said, "Nidhi, I am going there, let me leave you both too!"

"Are you feeling well, brother?" Nidhi touched Arjun's forehead and said! “Why yes?”, Arjun said
"Before today, you never said, Nidhi, that I am leaving college! Then suddenly today", Nidhi said, looking at the black beans. Arjun felt embarrassed after hearing Nidhi's words. Now how could the poor guy say that he wanted to go to college because of Meera. He said to Nidhi, "I really have work on the side, you have to go, go!" Saying this, when Arjun started leaving, Nidhi stopped him and said, "Hey brother, I was just joking, now let's go, it will be late soon!"

"Just two minutes, I will bring my bag and phone!", saying Arjun went away. Nidhi had gone out, Meera was standing there waiting for Arjun to come. When Arjun came back, he had a bag and phone in his hand.

And there were a lot of files too! "Give this to us!", Meera said casually and Arjun left the phone and the bag and handed over the files to Meera. When both of them started walking together, Arjun said, "The tea was good!"

"Thank you!", said Meera. Now Arjun had nothing to say beyond this. Nidhi had already come out and sat on the back seat of the car. Arjun smiled and went ahead and opened the door for Meera but before Meera could sit, Akshat came and sat down. "You said?", Arjun said after seeing the bridge of his dreams breaking. “Next, drop me to the university”, Akshat said. “You go on the bike!”, Arjun said.

"No wait there my friend Are! I have to go out from there, they have a car, where will I park the bike!”, Akshat said.

Said Arjun, opening the back door for Meera and indicating her to sit. He himself came and sat on the driver's seat and while wearing the seat belt said, "Told Papa about your going out!"

"Chill bro! I will come home before papa comes! Now come on, I don't like being late at all!", Akshat said. Arjun started the car and moved ahead.