Best Friend Sex

He's your best friend and you had sex, this is the morning after conversation.

Scott: You woke to feel an arm wrapped around your waist and you instantly froze. Who in the hell was in your bed?!

You were about to turn around when the arm pulled you tighter to a slightly muscular body. Oh no. He memories of last night flooded through your brain: his hands, his lips, his tongue, his hips...

"Y/N?" Scott mumbled against the back of your neck and you froze. Oh crap.

You removed Scott's arm from your body and slowly turned to face your best friend. His hair was a mess and he wasn't wearing anything, the covers only hiding the bottom half of his body, and you were attracted to him. A lot.

"I really enjoyed last night." He scooted closer to you and pushed your hair out of your face before leaning down to kiss you on the forehead. You blushed at his words and didn't know how to respond, so you grabbed his face and kissed him hard. The events of last night had definitely changed your mind about Scott just being your best friend.

"I'm guessing you did too," he laughed, "so...would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Stiles: Someone was screaming. You sat bolt up right in your bed and turned to the person who was in your room...wait why were they in your room?! You screamed too and fell out of your bed and then realised you were fully naked.

"FUCK!" You yelled and dived back into bed just as the other person, a guys voice, screeched "Oh shit!" and you felt someone climb in next to you. You knew that voice, it was a little scruffier but it belonged to-

"Y/N?" He mumbled and you poked your head out from under the blanket to see a bed headed Stiles, he was looking at you in shock but the way he said your name in his deep morning voice told you he remembered what happened.

"Do you have a hangover too?" He asked and you nodded, observing the fact Stiles had no clothes on too.

He stayed silent for a while, just staring at you whilst you stared at him; you hadn't meant to have sex with Stiles, it just kind of happened. You were both drunk and he was the guy you loved...as a best friend. But maybe that had changed now.

"I think I love you Y/N."

Jackson: "Come on missy, wake up." You felt warmth wrap around you and you smiled as you opened your eyes to see Jackson staring down at you. Last night the two of you had a very exciting sleepover that had definitely furthered your friendship into something more.

"Round two?" He whispered in your ear and, although you were sore from last night, you sat up and began to kiss him.

You had liked Jackson for so long but you never had the guts to tell him because he was your best friend, however Danny had told you that Jackson liked you and suddenly you were in Jackson's bed and being more intimate than "just friends".

You pulled away from the kiss, "So does this make us friends with benefits now?" You smirked,

"No, Y/N, this makes you my booty call and my girlfriend!"

Derek: You woke up and he had gone. He wasn't in your house and he sure as hell wasn't in your bed anymore. But he had left a note for you instead:

"Y/N, last night was a mistake. I'm so sorry. I love you, you know I do, but I can't. You're so fragile and human that I'm afraid I'm going to hurt you. I don't want to hurt you baby, you know I don't. You've been my best friend for so long and I've been meaning to do what I did last night for so long...but I can't hurt you if I'm not near you.

- Derbear"

You cried, tear drops ruining his handwriting, and you flinched as the bruises over your body ached. You knew Derek didn't mean to physically hurt you but the mental pain hurt more: the amazing sex and passionate night made up for the fact he'd bruised you in a few places and left teeth marks but nothing made up for the fact he'd left you.

You were heartbroken.

Isaac: You woke up confused and disorientated and for a split second you were scared because there was someone in your bed; then you remembered that this was not your bed and those arms did not belong to you.

You slipped away from those arms and quietly collected your clothes. Maybe it would just be best if you left before he woke up, you didn't want to leave but before last night you and Isaac were best friends and now...hell, what were you now?

"Y/N?" A croaky deep voice whispered as you put your jumper back on.

"Yeah?" You looked back at him, his curly hair a mess and his face all cute and smiley.

"Come back to bed." He pushed the blankets back and without a second thought you climbed back into bed with him. He grinned and pushed your leg over him so that you were sat ontop of him.

"You won't be needing this." He sleepily smirked and took your jumper back off. You laughed and kissed him; who cares about morning breath.

"Y/N...I think I might love you."

Liam: "Mason I did it, I did it!" You were woken up by someone whispering on the phone.

"Yeah, Y/N is asleep, I finally did it!"

Oh god, you thought as you smiled to yourself. You and Liam had been best friends for as long as you could remember and Liam always joked that if by the time the two of you reached high school and you didn't have a boyfriend, then he would be your boyfriend. It turns out, he wasn't joking. And it turns out that he'd had a lot of time to think about what he wanted to do to you, too.

"Yeah Mason. I mean we did it - yes it's my first time. Mas- Mason yes I wore protection...Mason..Ma- DUDE! You're not my dad okay oh my god!"

You tired to keep your laughter in but you just couldn't, you burst out laughing and Liam turned to you with wide eyes.

"Mason I gotta go." He ended the call and smiled at you, clearly embarrassed.

"Oh my god," you grinned as you looked at him, "you're so cute. I'm so glad you're my best friend and my boyfriend."

I'll be adding Theo to my imagines soon!