Chapter 33

The part you've all been waiting for!

ALINA'S POV

"Come on in guys! Don't just stand there like lemons!" Bianca told us as she led us inside. 

As she shut the door behind us, we turned to her with stunned faces.

"Bianca, this isn't a little gathering. This is half the school!" I tell her, utterly confused on what's going on.

The house was crowded not only with people from our year but older kids I recognised and strangers as well.

Some of these looked even older than teenagers.

"Yeah, I mean I thought we were going to have a quiet night in! This is not quiet!" Adrian says after me, anger evident in his voice.

The worst thing you can do to Adrian is lie to him. He hates it.

"I thought your parents were going to be here. Where are they?" Raphael asks her as he looks around for them.

"Guys, chill! It was a little white lie so your parents would let you come. I wasn't going to have some lame sleepover birthday party for my 15th!" She tells us with a big smile on her face.

Lame sleepover?

But me and Adrian hosted a fun sleepover, and she said she really enjoyed.

Did she lie to us? Did she think we were childish?

Does she think we're lame?

"My sister is 5 years older than us so she brought some of her friends as well. By the time my party started more and more people kept coming. But it's all good because they brought lots of alcohol and snacks. It's going to be the talk of the school for the rest of the year" she told us trying to contain her excitement.

"Elle, Reese, Bella and Jake are all around here somewhere. They were all excited for you guys to come, and so am I! I hope you guys enjoy!" Bianca finishes before leaving us to greet some other people who just walked in

We all look to each other in astonishment on what's just happened.

"Should we leave?" Adrian asks.

"I could call my mom to come back but it'll probably take 10 minutes for her to get here" Raphael tells us.

"Yes please! In the meantime, should we try and find the rest of friends to see if they're ok?" I ask them both.

We had texted them and called them but they hadn't answered us.

I'd hate to be alone in somewhere like this, so I want to make sure my friends are ok.

"Let's stick together, okay" I tell them both.

I don't want to get lost in here.

They both nod at me in response instantly.

We wait for Raphael to contact his mom before going off on our little adventure.

"Stay by my side, please. I don't like the look of some of these people" Raphael tells me as he places his hand in front of mine.

I take it, wanting to safe with someone in this house.

Adrian was already walking in front of us trying to find our friends.

We quickly realised that it was no easy feat; we have to squeeze ourselves through the doorways to get to the room we want.

And anytime we got into a room, our friends weren't there.

There was one doorway in particular that Adrian really had to shove and squeeze through to get past, as there was a girl in a red dress that had her tongue down someone's throat.