Chapter 13

ROCCO'S POV
Today is the first day of school for Alina after coming back to us.

We've all made plans for school. And by all I mean my brothers and I.

We will not be letting any slimy disgusting boys even look at Alina. No one will ever be worthy for her.

We heard Alina's worries about not having any freedom so I made sure the boys understood we couldn't go stopping everyone from talking to her but we could death stare them from a distance.

I don't want Alina to ever have her heart broken by someone.

I need to protect her as I was unable to when I was younger.

It's as if I have something to prove that I am a good brother and to show how much i love her.

ALINA'S POV
Today was my first day of school here in Italy.

I was currently getting ready after having put all of my clothes away from yesterday. There was too much in my opinion but i doubt they'd listen to me. I was very grateful.

No one had woken me up as it was early. I needed to make a good first impression.

People seemed to like me back in the U.S, so hopefully these people would.

Nothing about my body was better. I took the last of my tablets. I might be able to get some in school if i go to the nurse. I'd rather get them from a store though.

I decided to put my hair in french plaits as it stayed out of my face all day that way.

I put on my uniform and i was very happy with how i was looking.

The uniform hung perfectly to my body.

I got my bag that was kind of falling apart and put some notebooks, my pencil case and other little things I'd need in it, all thanks to my Mom.

Her stock of stationary was so good! They even had the pens that were liquid ink. I knew they were pricey. I choose them. I was very excited to use them.

I would make sure not to loose them.

I got my new phone and took my bag downstairs with me knowing some of my family would be downstairs already.

I needed everyone's contacts in my phone.

My dad, Rocco and Romeo were here.

No Marco today. They were all in the same places as they were yesterday.

I walked up to Romeo with my fist outstretched. He smiled and returned my fist bump.

I sat opposite Rocco and asked for a green smoothie, whilst sliding a dollar in front of him.

It wasn't much, but i didn't have a lot of cash to use sparely like this. I just wanted to make sure I'm not taking advantage of all of his smoothie ingredients and his time.

Rocco smirked and slipped the dollar into his pocket and continued prepping the smoothie.

Happily i turned around and went to my dad.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning Bambina, you are looking great in your uniform. It really suits you" He said.

"Thank you, is there anyway you can put everyone's contacts in my phone for me please?" I asked.

"Of course, as long as you can do something for me?"

I was confused.

"Depends on what it is i need to do" i replied.

"I need you to accept this gift of mine"