Chapter 3 - past 3/3

THIS CHAPTER BASICALLY JUST SHOWS HOW PROTECTIVE THE WHOLE FAMILY IS. IM SORRY IF IT'S A LITTLE BORING.

ALINA'S POV
The day finally came to an end and i had so much fun! I had completely forgot about what happened this morning. It was only me and Den were left on our table. Ella, Jake and Reese had all left. Ella hugged me as she was leaving. I was a bit upset she was leaving but she reassured me we would have so much fun tomorrow!

We had so much fun as we painted and played hide and seek at recess. I always won. I thought they would be upset at that and accuse me of cheating like my brothers do but they didn't. I loved it. Playing with my brothers is also really fun though.

Den was still holding my hand. He hadn't left me all day after the incident. He's really sweet. I think Reese and Jake are really cute but i can only tell momma when I'm home. I don't want Den to ruin my chances of having a boyfriend. We can hold hands and kiss like mama and papa do. I think having a boyfriend would be really cool.

I was too busy thinking and didn't realise that mama and papa were waiting or us outside of our classroom. Den had been trying to get my attention. We both smiled at each other and ran towards mama and papa. I hugged papa and Den did mama.

"We missed you guys. Did you have fun?" Mama asked.

We both nodded and started talking over each other about everything we did. I was trying to tell them about our paintings that would be dried by tomorrow and Den talked about all of our friends. Mama and papa laughed at us. I don't know what was funny though.

I was ready to leave so i could tell everyone else about our day when i saw mama and papa be greeted by the teacher. I didn't want them to find out that i was ugly and weird.

I tried tugging papa's hand but he stayed still basically ignoring my strength. Den noticed my discomfort and came to cuddle me. I cuddled him back and we went to go sit on a bench next to us. We both watched as mama and papa's face's turned angry and sad.

I didn't;t like seeing them sad so i hid my face in Den's chest. If i can't see what's happening then it's not actually happening.

Turns out I was wrong. Den lifted my head up so i was face to face with my parents. I tried to hidE the left side of my face which had my feeding tube. I know they see it everyday but i didn't want them to see it right now.

Papa lifted my face and kissed my head.

"You are the cutest, sweetest and bravest little girl i know. That stupid boy was making things up because he knew that you were better than him. He was jealous. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise, ok?" Papa said.

I nodded and hugged him. I was still a little bit upset. What if he was saying that because he was my papa. What if lots of people don't like me. I clinged onto my papa whilst looking back at mama and Den a bit upset. I hid my face again but this time in papa's neck. I was insecure.

Soon enough we were buckled into the car and ready to head off. I tried not to look at anyone until we got home.

No body spoke for the whole ride but Den did hold my hand again. My bubba is so sweet.

We got home and mama got me out of my seat. She carried me into the house and dropped me so i could take my shoes off and put my bag away. I wanted everything ready for tomorrow.

I ran too see Grammy in the kitchen with the biggest chocolate cake i have ever seen! I saw all of my bubba's and my grandpa as well but I ignored them. I climbed onto the chair in front of the cake which took effort but i succeeded. I waited for Den to reach his eclairs before i started eating.