Chapter 25

SALVATORE'S POV

The Russians.

The fucking Russians.

Of course it was then who stole my shipments.

I received an unknown link earlier today. I got my tech team on it in order to make sure it was safe to open.

It was, luckily.

It gave us all of the information we were pestering Elias for.

The cottage was from a CCTV from quite far away, but Vladimir Petrovs eyes and tattoos stood out among the rest easily identifying him.

The nerve of those shits. To be on my territory and to steal my shipments from under my nose.

It all seemed a little too easy.

We are rivals.

There is no way he could just walk onto my territory and take what he wanted.

How did they get manage to get access to my yard and escape unscathed without my men seeing them?

RAPHAEL POV

I clenched my jaw as well as my fist as I watched the scene in front of me unfold.

This was my plan. It was my idea.

I went shopping yesterday to get the right clothes.

I got my mom to perfect my hair for me.

I got a bouquet of a mixture of flowers as I didn't know her favourite.

I had it all planned out.

I started it out as I held the door open for her.

Just as I turned around with a smile on my face to see her reach for my note it was snatched out of her way.

My smile dropped as I saw red.

I couldn't loose my cool at that dick, Reese in front of Alina though or she'd think I'm a dick.

Reese had read the note that was clearly signed by me!

It took all of the willpower I had to watch Reese completely change my words into the cringe fest of the century and not do anything about it.

It took even more for me to watch Alina say yes to wanting to get to know that douchebag better.

I mentally sighed.

He's the schools biggest player.

He's been on and off with Lucia for the whole of last year.

And he's been with some other girls already this year.

Even saying her name sounds wrong.

I hate that psycho bitch.

Hearing the whole class cheer for the pair set something off in me.

That was meant to be me.

I was angry.

I didn't make eye contact with anyone.

I couldn't ruin this moment though as I saw a true smile on Alina's face.

I kept my head down for the whole lesson not wanting to see Alina smiling and laughing with him.

I waited until the bell had rung, and Alina had left with her friends before I burst.

I stormed over to the boy with the smile on his face and pushed him up against the wall by his collar

"You dick! That was my stuff! Those were my ideas! They were my flowers!" I almost shouted at him.