You broke into my house? - Chris Miles

"Hello? is anybody there?" i asked walking up the stairs in my house after just entering through the door that was wide open

"Hello? is anybody there?" i asked walking up the stairs in my house after just entering through the door that was wide open. had my house been broken into?

"mum?" I shouted hoping that maybe she had just forgotten to shut the door. She did that a lot.

It was pretty stupid to just walk into the house in case somebody had broken in and was still here but oh well. I'm sure my mum just forgot to shut the door.

I reached the top of the stairs and there was no sign of anything. The only last place to check was my bedroom.

I slowly walked to my bedroom door and opened it slowly letting out a scream when I saw a boy sleeping in my bed. What the fuck?

Wait..

They looked familiar. Then I realised who it was.

Chris.

My ex-boyfriend.

I walked over to the side of the bed where he was sleeping at shook him softly causing him to wake up. "Chris what the fuck?" I shouted in shock. I hadn't spoke to him for like a year, we broke up a year ago.

His eyes opened and he sat up. His eyes were all puffy, had he been crying?

"y/n.." he slurred his words. was he seriously drunk? you've got to be kidding me. he was drink in the middle of the day?

"are you seriously drunk? and you broke into my fucking house?" I questioned still shouting. I was pissed off. I think anybody would be if they were in the same situation as I was.

"My mum left. I lost the house. I didn't know where else to go.." he said looking at me with tears rolling down his face.

My heart broke. I knew he always felt not wanted since his father left and now his mother had left too. He just feel like shit.

"Oh chris..." i whispered sympathetically sitting down next to him and pulling him into my arms whilst he cried.