Cant stay away - Luke🔞

This part includes smut!!🔞🔞

I had broken up with my ex boyfriend Luke about a month and a half ago because he is an absolute psychopath but then again I did always have a bad taste in men. I was still in love with him, there was just something about him. I could never just stay away.

I had been invited to a party at one of his friends places tonight which I stupidly agreed to. I was quite close with one of his friends and it was his friends birthday so I had to go. I had invited some of my friends too so I thought that if I just stay with them then hopefully Luke wouldn't try and talk to me or anything, because I knew if he tried talking to me it would just end up with makeup sex which I wasn't totally against but I couldn't get back with him again.

He was just trouble. Which I both loved and hated.

I wore a short red dress with red heels and stood outside of the big house waiting for my friends to turn up. It didn't take them long to arrive.

"right you." Jal said poking me as soon as she walked over. "no luke tonight, he's trouble" and I just nodded my head. I wasn't going to promise anything because I knew how this night was going to end. With me in his bed.

We went inside and the music was blasting loudly and the entire place was crowded. I could tell that this was going to be a fun night.

The first thing we all decided to do was going and get drinks where I saw darren (made up name he's not in the series). Darren was a friend of Luke's but also a friend of mine, it was his birthday. I was surprised not to see Luke standing with him, but this was my chance to go and say happy birthday without Luke appearing.

I left my friends and walked over to him, the second he saw me walking over he smiled and turned to face me. "hey im glad you could make it" he grinned.

"of course, you know I wouldn't miss your birthday." I replied.

"do you want a drink?" he asked picking up a bottle of vodka making me grin. im surprised he remembered what drinks I liked. I nodded. He grabbed a red cup and poured some of the vodka into it as well as some mixer before handing it to me.

"there he is we've been looking for you- y/n?" I heard a familiar voice say and I looked over my shoulder to see Luke walking over.

"I'll see you around" i said giving darren a faint smile which he returned before I quickly walked away and back over to my friends who were on the dance floor.

"where the hell did you disappear to? come dance with me" Gracie said smiling holding my hand and twirling me around making me laugh a little.