Family friend - Tony Stonem

I was currently stood in the guest bedroom of my family's beach house putting a sheet over the bed mattress

I was currently stood in the guest bedroom of my family's beach house putting a sheet over the bed mattress. Every single summer my family would come down to the beach house and stay here for the whole summer, this year was a little different, my family and I were still here but the Stonem's who were really good friends with my parents were coming too.

I was glad that they were coming because it meant that id actually have people I knew to hangout with, although I did know a lot of people here already but I was a lot closer with effy. Her and I were actually really good friends, mostly because we go out to parties a lot together. We were troublemakers so that's the main reason we get along so well. Tony on the other hand, he was really sweet to me and he was funny too. Oh and especially cute, really cute. I've had a crush on him for like forever, he was only one year older than me.

I knew that this summer was going to be amazing and it was even better because I was invited to this party tonight so it was going to be fun bringing Effy and Tony there.

After I had cleaned up the guest room that Tony would be staying in, I left the room and walked back into my own. I grabbed my phone to text Effy and ask her how far away she was because we had plans today.

Y/n: how far are you now? x

Whilst I waited for her to reply I just laid on my bed and scrolled through my phone when I got a message.

Effy: pulling into the driveway x

Effy: that party still on tonight? x

Y/n: of course x

Effy: good x

I walked downstairs when I heard the doorbell ring and the front door open. I heard my parents talking to Anthea and Jim.

The second I reached the bottom of the stairs and turned the corner I was immediately pulled into a hug by effy. She hugged me tightly before letting go and smiling at me. "I've missed you " she said.

"I've missed you too" i replied smiling. I hadn't seen her in like a year because we moved far away but after the summer we were moving back to her neighbourhood so we'd see eachother everyday again.

"hey y/n" tony smiled at me as he walked past me.

I couldn't help but stare as he walked past me. "hi Tony" i replied watching him walk away in awe. I was surprised to see that he had gotten even cuter.

Effy span me around and brushed her thumb against my lip and smirked "careful your drooling" making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"oh please. no I wasn't" I scoffed and she just nodded her head smirking pretending to believe me.

"if you like him then you should shoot your shot, him and michelle broke up last week" she said wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

I laughed and shook my head. "im not into him" i lied which obviously she knew was a lie. she always knew when I was lying.