Ex's brother - Matty Levan (2)

I heard my doorbell ring but I didn't bother answering it

I heard my doorbell ring but I didn't bother answering it. I just laid in bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about matty. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about him since he tried getting with me. I regretted not giving in. I wanted him more than anything.

"y/n can you get the goddamn door!?" I heard my dad shout from his bedroom but I ignored him. I didn't care who was at the door. I hadn't spoke to my friends in a week, that's when matty tried getting with me. a week ago. I hadn't even been to school luckily my dad lied and told them I had the flu and that it was contagious so they gave me the whole week off.

It was friday now.

I heard my dad let out an annoyed groan before I heard him walk down the stairs and the front door open. I also heard voices but I didn't know who it was nor did I care.

"she doesn't really wanna see anyone right now" I heard my dad say. I was intrigued to know who it was, my friends had been knocking every single day all week trying to talk but I just wouldn't. My phone was going off all the time too.

"okay okay she's in her room" i heard my dad reply to whoever this person was. who the hell was he letting in?

I heard footsteps running up the stairs but there were multiple people. My door swung open revealing Franky, Grace, Liv and Mini. I let out a sigh and sat up.

"what are you doing here?" i questioned.

"we're taking you out tonight!" Grace exclaimed grinning.

I shook my head. "no no way I don't feel like going out tonight" laying back down looking up at the ceiling.

The four of them sat down on my bed and I felt their eyes on me. "your coming out tonight wether you like it or not, I don't know what's wrong with you but you need cheering up" Liv said smiling.

"if this is all about a boy then get up because we're going to glam you up and your going to get laid tonight, my bestie is not spending her Friday night in bed upset over a boy" mini said placing her hand on top of mine comfortingly.

I guess it wouldn't hurt going out tonight. Maybe it would help me get my mind off of things and by things I meant Matty. "Okay" i mumbled quietly.

"great! wait here I'll run you a bath" gracie said running out of my room. I couldn't help but smile.

"thank you guys for coming over" i said sitting up and the three of them smiled.

"I'll pick you out an outfit" mini replied standing up and looking through my closet.

"I'll do your makeup" Liv grinned.

"and uh I'll put on some music" franky said making me smile again.

"okay that sounds good" i replied. I was honestly looking forward to going out. It had been a while and gosh I needed a drink.