Part 2: revenge

(Hey guys sorry that this came out a little late. It's just I took a little break from writing. And it's good to take breaks. But I hope you're having an amazing day and that's enough of me yapping enjoy:)

Back at the Avengers compound Y/n was sleeping with Natasha after last night. As he was asleep, his phone began to buzz.

He reached over to the night stand grabbing it and answering it. "Hey good morning Y/n, I got word that Marco and scorpion are being transferred to a different facility." MJ said through the phone.

"Oh, ok, thanks for the heads up MJ." He said before hanging up. He then got up and headed into the shower. After his shower he got changed into his suit which was still his original suit.

As he walked out the restroom. Nat woke up seeing him in his suit. "Where are you going?" She said a bit groggy.

"MJ, let me know that Marco and scorpion is being transported to a different facility." He said explaining the situation to her.

"Do you need any help?"

"No, I shouldn't be hard just in case I'll have Miles come with me."

"Alright but if you need any backup just give us a call."

Y/n headed out the door and walked into the lab grabbing some web fluid. He then walked into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water. And drank it while calling Miles.

"Hey Miles, what's up?"

"Nothing just writing my essay." He responded.

"Oh, I was going to ask if you were busy, because scorpion and Marco being transferred."

"Oh, well I'll be there."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. And plus this is kind of boring." He said with a chuckle.

"Alright see you there." He said before hanging up. He finished dinking his water and made his way to a window, jumping out making his way to the raft.

~~

Y/n was sitting on top of the roof of the raft overlooking the transport ship ready to escort scorpion and Marco.

Miles then landed next to him. "Hey, am I late."

"No, just right on." They then saw scorpion getting transported. Scorpion looked up and saw the two Spider-Men on the roof. He just smiled.

He then continued walking towards the ship and into a crate. Marco was then next in line to be escorted. He was then put into a crate.

"Alright get the third one ready!" A man yelled. They then began to ready another crate.

"What?" Miles said confused.

"I thought we were just babysitting two today..." As they looked on, and saw Norman Osborn getting escorted.

"Norman..." Miles said with a bit of hatred in his voice. His hand began to spark with electricity.

"Miles..." Y/n said trying to clam him down. Miles then swung in closer, landing on another rooftop. "Miles, relax." He said holding his shoulder.

They then put Norman into a cargo. Miles calmed down a bit. "You okay?"

"Yeah..." He said still a little anxious. As the two looked on as the ship began to depart. A few fireworks flew up into the sky.

The two then swung over to the ship landing on it. "They're a little too early to like fireworks." As they looked on to what was happening. A few boats aand helicopters appeared.