Part 4: birth of Vision

(Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for 1k reads and the 37 votes on this story. I never once thought I would get 100 reads or one vote, but thank you so much 🥹)

Y/n opened his eyes and saw that he was in the jet with the others. Everyone was in a daze after the visions they had. Y/n rubbed his eyes still a little lightheaded.

He got up and walked over to Clint, who was the one piloting the jet. "Hey, how you feeling."

"Yeah just a bit lightheaded. What happened?"

"Well the witch made you guys see something's and made Bruce go on a rampage." He said explaining what had happened. "Don't worry, we're heading to a safe house. You should get some rest."

Y/n nodded. Walked over to Natasha. She was a bit Shook up after her dream.

"Hey. You okay?" He said sitting down next to her.

"Yeah...what about you?"

"I'm okay. Just a bit tired." He yawning. "Well have more time to talk it after get to the safe house."

She nodded, laying her head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep. He kissed the top of her head and laid his head on hers and began to fall asleep.

~~

The team had arrived at a small farm house. The team walked out the jet and walked towards the house. Y/n was helping Nat walk since she was still little off.

"What is this place?"

"Safe house."

As the team walked through the door a woman came out to meet them. "Hi. Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." Clint said giving her a kiss.

"This is an agent of some kind."

"Gentlemen, this is Laura." Clint said introducing the woman to them.

"I know all your names. Except you." She said with a chuckle pointing at Y/n.

"Ooh. Incoming." Two children came out run towards Clint. "Hi, sweetheart! Hey, buddy." He said embracing his children.

"These are smaller agents."

"Did you bring auntie Nat?" The little girl asked

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" Nat said pick her up giving her a hug.

"No way, dad! You brought Spider-Man!" His son yelled out in an excitement. "I'm such a huge fan!" He said running up to him.

"Thanks it's great to meet a fan. But quick question. Who's your favorite?"

"You of course."

"Yes! take that, Spider-Man." Y/n said in childish way.

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve said.