Part 1: take down Fisk

Hi, how are you doing? Hope you're having an amazing day. It's me the one and only Spider-man. It's been a crazy year I fought off an alien army with the Avengers. I'm also part of the team ;). After we saved the city, I went back to being a friendly neighborhood, Spider-Man.

~~

Me and MJ were at my place relaxing and having a good time. Me and MJ were watching revenge of the sith.

(A/n: probably my favorite Star Wars movie.)

After a minutes there was a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the door and saw Harry. "Hey Y/n long time no see." I quickly embraced him with a hug.

MJ got up from the couch and joined the hug. "How has it been." I asked him since he's been away at Europe.

"It's been good I had a lot of fun." He said. We all sat down on the couch and listened to Harry's stories while he was there.

"Did you get any girl's numbers?" I asked with a smirk.

"Nah, well I tried a least." We shared a laugh.

"I also heard what happened here in New York." I instantly knew what he was talking about. "I'm just glad you guys are okay."

"Yeah, good thing the Avengers showed up when they did." I said.

To honest I haven't slept well since then.
Realizing that we're not alone in the universe with things that can destroy our planet is a scary thought.

~~

After we talked and had a good time I decided to go on patrol for a bit.

I was swinging through the city stopping any crime I came across. As I swung by I saw a Oscorp truck being robbed. I quickly landed on a street light and saw three men going through the truck taking out some items. While the other two were keeping watch.

I quietly take out the two men hanging them from street light. I shot a web a trash can making a noise. Two of the men went to investigate. I shot to webs pulling them up knocking them out. The last man called out for his friend but got no response. I hanged up side down from the street light.

"Hello there." The man quickly turned around pointed the gun at me. I quickly webbed the gun out of his hand and knocked him out.

"Alright let's see what goodies you were trying to steal." I went through the duffel bag and saw some tech and a capsules with a weird black goo in it and an other one but it was black and white and not moving.

Before could think what things were my spider senses went off. I quickly did a flip dodging an attack from shocker.

He was now wearing a tech outfit.

"A new look just for me you shouldn't have

"A new look just for me you shouldn't have." He let out a growl and shot a shock wave at me. I quickly dodge it and webbed his mask blocking his vision. I webbed my self towards him kicking him in the chest. He ripped off the web and tried hitting me with his gauntlets. "Ok can you tell me why you're trying to rob from Oscorp."