FOUR

I fall back on the bed, the woman whose name I still don't know on top of me as we make out.

She stands up quickly removing her shirt, exposing her beautifully toned stomach to me before leaning back down and kissing me again.

My hands move to the back of her neck to pull her closer. Our lips move together harder and more impatiently as time goes by.

Suddenly, she reaches behind and unzips the corset top I had on, leaving my chest bare for her.

Her warm hands trail down my waist, finding one of my nipples and pinching it, making me moan desperately.

The blonde trails kisses down my neck, and I suck in a sharp breath at the overwhelming sensation.

I need more, but I'm not going to beg for it.

Without warning, a knee gets propped in between my legs, and she leans down, capturing my lips into another warm kiss. The way this woman kissed me almost made me dizzy.

I whimper as she slowly peels off my black skirt, leaving me only in my underwear.

I grind myself on her knee, seeking any friction.

"What do you want?" she mutters lowly against my lips.

I don't say anything, rubbing against her knee again, but whining when it gets pulled back suddenly.

She clicks her tongue in disapproval, shaking her head as she runs her hands lightly over my lace panties. "Tell me what you want, baby," she urges.

"You know what I want," I finally mutter, looking up into her blue eyes that are already watching me intently.

She still doesn't seem satisfied. "I'm not going to ask you again," she says firmly, flicking my clit through my underwear, making me squirm.

Breathing out in annoyance, I'm too horny to care about my ego.

"I want you to fuck me," I blurt out, unable to hold back any longer.

Without warning, my panties are yanked down, and two long fingers slide into my dripping core, eliciting a loud moan from me.

My back arches off the bed as she pumps her fingers in and out of me with fast, deep strokes.

Moans escape my lips as I squeeze my eyes closed, lost in the sensation. She leans down, her tongue finding my clit while her fingers continue their delicious assault.

I can feel myself edging closer to climax, the heat in my lower stomach building. I grip her short, silky hair, pulling her closer to me making her groan.

"Look at me," she suddenly mutters against my warm flesh, sending vibrations through my entire body.

Meeting her eyes, she smirks, feeling my core tighten around her fingers. But she doesn't stop there.

She starts curling her fingers, hitting my G-spot perfectly each time.

"Oh my god," I almost yell as my toes curl and my whole body shakes, tipping over the edge.

She slows down her strokes, guiding me through the aftershocks. "Let it all out, baby," she murmurs as my body continues to tremble slightly.

Finally removing her wet digits, she slowly puts them in her mouth, sucking them clean, never breaking eye contact with me.

She moans as she withdraws her saliva and cum-stained fingers and holds them to my mouth. "Open," she instructs.

I don't know what comes over me, but I obey, letting her slide her fingers into my mouth.