𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"Why do you always seem as the bad guy? I'm not bad"

"..."

"Ok, maybe a little, but I'm not a villain"

You sigh and set up from bed before walking over to your desk, sitting behind it.

"Are you going to explain how in the world did my world get fused with disney's world"

"Well, Mickey kind of got angry and things got crazy"

"Damn that rat, he isn't only a control freak but he also causes disturbance in the two worlds" 

Adrian chuckles, sitting on the edge of your bed, crossing one leg over the other with a smile on his face.

"You know, I'm happy to see you despite the fact that you stabbed me the last time we met"

"It was all for nothing"

"What do you mean?"

"My mother turned out to be a deceiving woman who knew about what happened with me, and she simply didn't care"

The answer you gave, made Adrian's playful gaze soften when he hears the crack in your voice.

"You know if you chose me I would have taken revenge for you" 

"What would you have done for me?"

"I would have kidnapped your mother, and tortured her to death" the young man replied energetically.

"No, she is still my mother!" you exclaim.

"So what? She didn't care when she realized you were in a dangerous situation"

Adrian is right, but you still have morals, she might have hurt indirectly.

However, she was the one who carried you for nine months and cared for you prior to the Disney incident.

You can't just throw those moments away.

"Tell what to do to cheer you up?"

"Just leave me alone"

"I could teach you how to control your powers in a better way"

While speak with him, a thought pops up in your mind.

"Wait a second!" You exclaim.

"What is it?" Adrian asks with confusion.

"What if..." You trail off, not knowing how to voice out that thought.

"What  is it?"

"What if I was actually in Disney's universe the whole time...and I wasn't universe traveling but rather time traveling and the only time I travelled to another universe was Dreamworks"

Adrian's silence to your explanation made your assumption correction.

"How is that even possible? Sleeping beauty and Cindrella were from a different timeline in France" you point out.

"You see the forest that you crossed and met Maleficent is a time traveling line, even prince charming and Maleficent know this information"

He stops explaining to see if you are following, once Adrian is sure that you are following, he continues.

"And there many travelling timelines in disney, you are the one who just don't know their locations"

Now, things are cleared up

"So, you and my mother lied to me again"

"Listen, I made an oath to Mickey not to tell you everything"

Rubbing temples, you glare at Adrian before stand up, and storming towards him.

You pin him against the bed in anger, which shocked Adrian.

"You know what? Fuck you, fuck my mother, fuck my father, and surely fuck that ugly ass Mickey"

"With pleasure"

Your eyes widens as you turn around to see the familiar dark haired man, with his eye hidden behind an eyepatch.

"Are you here to punish me?"

"Yes"

You smile at him, crossing your arms over your chest, challenging him.

"What is the punishment, are you going to give me the plague?"