𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"(Y/n)"

"Oh Aladdin, how I have missed you! your friend the prince wants to feed me to his tiger"

You pretend to know Aladdin as you approach him and pull the young man into a hug to not expose your earlier lie.

"What are you talking about? This is our first meeting"

You frown in confusion as Aladdin whispers in your ear, hugging you back.

No, if this is your first meeting with Aladdin then how does he know your name?

"But you know my name" you keep your voice low so the prince doesn't hear what you say.

"I have an explanation for knowing yours...but do you have an explanation for knowing mine?"

You take a step back to look at Aladdin more closely, feeling perplexed.

Jamal looks at the two of you, before grabbing you by the arm to pull you away from his enemy.

"How many times have I told you not to barge in like a filthy little thief"

The way the prince is talking to Aladdin shocked you, because you thought they would at least be on good terms.

But guess you are dealing with '1001 nights' story where almost every royal character is cruel, evil or just strange.

"I came here to get her, did you really think I would allow you to hold her hostage?"

You look back at Aladdin, who gives you a subtle nod of understanding. He may have a way of getting out of this situation, but you'll have to keep up your charade in the meantime.

"You two look uneasy upon seeing each other"

"Oh, no, we were just having a friendly chat," you say as Jamal gives you a suspicious look.

"I see," Jamal says, still gripping your arm tightly. "Well, it's time to go."

"Go where?" you ask, feeling a bit wary.

"To your new chamber, don't tell me you will stay with a street rat like him?" The prince exclaimed.

His grasp on your arm tightening in response to your sudden rebellion.

"I will leave with Aladdin," you replied calmly, pulling your arm out of his grasp and firmly setting your gaze upon him.

"And also you tried to feed me to your tiger, so I don't think you are that much of a great person"

Jamal laughs in disbelief.

"You lied to me, and told me that you can transport from one place to another through air"

"I can transport!" you deny his accusation.

You see Jamal's expression shift from shocked, to amused, to angry. But before he could respond, Aladdin spoke up.

"Your Highness, there's been a misunderstanding. (Y/n) did not lie to you. She was just...exaggerating a little."

Jamal raises an eyebrow at Aladdin.

"And what exactly was she exaggerating?" he asks.

Aladdin pauses for a moment, clearly trying to choose his words carefully.

"She can transport to other places through universes," he says.

"How do you even know that?!" you ask, breaking out of character.

The prince calls out, his voice carrying through the halls to the guards' ears.

But Aladdin doesn't waste the chance to get you on the magical carpet and fly out of the balcony.

🧞🧞‍♂️🧞‍♀️

Riding the magic carpet is nothing like the movies.

It's a terrifying experience, because the whole way you feel like you are going to fall off of it.

Thankfully, Aladdin had his arms wrapped around your waist to secure your body.

Once arriving at his home, you quickly get off the carpet and fall to your knees due to the numbness in your legs for sitting in the same place for too long.

"You are finally here, oh you poor thing, I have missed you so much my dear!"

Suddenly you feel Genie embrace you in a warm and comforting hug, wrapping you tightly in his arms.

The sensation is both surprising yet soothing, and you can't help but feel comforted by the presence of this powerful yet caring being.

"Can someone, please explain what is going on"

You say in a polite pleading tone as Genie pulls away from you, giving you some personal space once he notices Aladdin's glare.

"A little thank you for bringing her for you, will be appreciated" Aladdin teases.

The carpet pinches him causing Aladdin to roll his eyes

"Yes, he also helped me"

Iago, the parrot, lets out an astonished squawk and exclaims.

"She really looks like her mother!"

Iago's words sink in a little slower than you expected, but once they hit you, your eyes widen in surprise. You blink quickly.

"You knew my mom?"

"Of course, she's my best friend and previous mistress" Genie replies.

So, that's how your father met your mother.

She also can transport to other universes.