𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

"Woah, this is a snow rabbit!"

"I can make other shapes if you want"

"I want a dragon!"

You chuckle as you watch Jack make a dragon snowflake for Toothless.

"Look mama, the dragon looks just like me"

Your eyes widen, while the winter spirit stares in confusion at Toothless.

"Like you?"

"Yes, I'm a dragon just like papa"

Jack turns to look at you while you look nervously back at him.

"Children like to imagine things, don't pay attention to his words"

"They like to imagine things...but they also imagine me and I'm real" Jack says, pointing at himself.

"That's different, Toothless is not an actual dragon"

Thank God, you are not in Pinocchio, or your nose will grow long from the lies.

"No, I'm a dragon, Papa told me that"

Toothless exclaims, tears threatening to fall down his face which indicates the danger of an upcoming tantrum.

You look at Jack who points at his ears with his index fingers, a smile showing on his face.

"I'm all ears, don't worry I won't judge" 

"It's really a complicated story, but first I will put Toothless to sleep and tell you all the details"

°°°

"This is madness"

"I know, that's why I'm trying to find a solution for all this craziness to end"

"But I don't really blame them"

"What?"

Jack blushes and looks away, but his pale skin makes it pretty obvious.

You have told him everything but of course left out the part where they are fictional characters.

"I mean, you are very beautiful and it's is hard for anyone to not notice that and act upon it"

He notices the surprised look on your face and quickly corrects himself.

"Not that I'm saying that it is ok for them to do what they did" you smile and lean your head on his shoulder.

"You are really nice, you remind me of my mother, she was kind like you"

"Hopefully, I will be a good mother figure to you" he jokes awkwardly.

As you're in the middle of your conversation with Jack, a sudden gust of wind rushes through the place.

"You haven't told me that you have a son, my dear"

As soon as you hear your father's voice, you jump up and quickly spin around to face him.

You see Alex holding Toothless in his arms as the child plays happily with the rabbit toy, amazed by its colors and material.

"I didn't give you my blessings to date, yet you gave me a grandchild and I will take him to live with us in wonderland"

Alexander is clearly threatening you, but Jake is not letting that slide.

"You are not taking anyone anywhere"

Alex raises an eyebrow in mockery and smirks malevolently.

"And who are you?"

Slowly, Jack's eyes light up as he flows in the air, large wave of power emerging from him.

Toothless stares up in wander as mumbles 'shiny magic'

Meanwhile, Jack's voice even changes as he speak out the next sentence.

"I'm the spirit of winter who condemns anyone who dares to harm children"

Quick Note: Disney Reverse harem is now available on my character ai account:
FloatyFlowers, you can create your own scenarios 😉😍

Quick Note: Disney Reverse harem is now available on my character ai account:FloatyFlowers, you can create your own scenarios 😉😍