𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 (New)

One month without chaos, without being always on the run from possessive men, and free from being always stressed.

This one month made you realize how being carefree is a true blessing.

And the most entertaining part is watching Disney movies and shows.

And no character inside those movies and shows are genderbended and psycho.

Those are just the old wonderful movies that gives you a sense of relaxation without having to worry about grown ups matters.

Right now, you are relaxing on the sofa reading the brothers Grimm fairy tales.

Some people say those stories are a lesson for little children to scare them into obeying their parents.

But again...the sexual assault and violence in those fair folk tales is far away from teaching lessons to children.

While reading peacefully, the doorbell rings, standing up and placing your book down, you go to the door.

It must be the delivery man as you ordered your favorite delicious food.

Before opening the door, you look at the camera screen to see who is at the door.

Once seeing the delivery guy, you let out a relieved sigh but you don't open the door, still wary.

Trust issues is high.

That is why you pay for your delivery beforehand online.

"Thank you, you can place the bags in front of the door and leave"

"Ok...weirdo"

The delivery guy does as you say, placing the bags infront of the door before leaving.

You open the door to get the bags inside but a loud noise stops you.

"What in the world?"

Seeing a giant object like a rocket hits your garden made you terrified, frozen in your place.

Upon further examination, you realize that this isn't a rocket.

But a robot that looks exactly like Baymax.

Not waiting another second, you quickly get inside, closing and locking the door.

You quickly slide against it, and place your hands on your head in distress.

The fact that Hiro Hamada is in your world made no sense.

You are in your world, what is he doing here in your world?!

The doorbell rings, but you don't open the door nor answer.

"I came to apologize for what happened, sorry for destroying your garden"

You hear the asian boy's sincere apology.

Taking a hard decision, you open the door, allowing the boy and his robot inside your house.

"Are you from this universe?" You inquire.

"Of course, I am"

Hiro blushes as he responds to your question, noticing that you are pretty.

"Ok..." You mutter.

You know that other character can travel to your universe like Alex and Maleficent.

But this is the first time you see a character be in your universe.

"Do you know Disney?"

Hiro is puzzled by your question, thinking you are insane, but nods his head.

"Yes, of course who doesn't know Disney?"

"Oh my God, this can't be happening"

"Is there something wrong?" Hiro asks worriedly, while you panic.

"No, there is nothing wrong, your apology is accepted, please leave"

You start shoving Hiro out with Baymax following behind.

"If you return back here again, I will call the police"

With that, you shut the door in his face.

This is rude, but being rude is way better then falling into a trap.

An Adult Hiro could be two faced like Hiccup.

°°°

Going to sleep is a nice solution to your problem.

Sleeping under the covers, it provides heat to your body, protecting you from the coldness surrounding you.

However, your lovely sleep doesn't last as you hear 'meow'

You open your eyes to stare into the green eyes of Adrien.

"Did you miss me?"

You roll your eyes, sitting up in your bed after turning on the lights.

"You have a lot of explaining to do"