𝕿𝖜𝖔

"AHHH"

You let out a scream of excitement, while your arms are wrapped around Hiccup's torso.

If you are going to stay in 'How to Train Your Dragon' for three days, why not ride Toothless?

And Hiccup found himself excited to make your wish come true

"Dracarys, Toothless"

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten that excited and said those words because now the brown-haired Viking is confused.

"What does the word you just said mean?"

You smile and shrug at the question.

"Dracarys means good boy in my language"

Honestly, Hiccup looks good when he is amused by something that is a HUGE lie.

"What is your native language?"

"Valyrian"

"I know that language"

You couldn't help but burst out laughing at how Hiccup decided to go with your lie, and also lie to appear knowledgeable.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because Valyrian is not a real language, I'm just messing with you"

"Oh, I knew that...haha"

Toothless rolls his eyes at his master's obvious lie.

"Oh, did you?" you teasingly ask.

However, before Hiccup can defend himself, all of a sudden Toothless takes off higher than predicted into the air.

The playful dragon is trying to show off for you.

But the show-off turned into a disaster when your hands slipped away from Hisccup's torso from the sudden shock.

And you find yourself slipping off the dragon.

"(Y/n)!"

The brunet shouts in horror, ordering Toothless to catch you before you fall.

However, you are saved in the last minutes by none other than...

"That was close"

Your face heats up in embarrassment as you lay on Astride's lap while he flies on top of Stormfly.

"I was going to die...thank you for saving me" you stutter out.

But then quickly comprised yourself, remembering that you won't stay for long here.

Adding to that, your revenge plan is important.

"Can we land now? I'm starting to feel dizzy"

"Sure"

Once Stormfly lands on the ground, you quickly get off.

Toothless also lands, making Hiccup get off and rush towards you with a worried expression painted on his features.

"I really apologize for what happened, it must have been a scary experience for you" you shrug.

"No, it's okay-"

"Scary experience? Toothless almost killed our guest"

The black-scaled creature looks around, pretending that he has done nothing wrong.

"Toothless was just excited, no need to worry, I'm fine, I will just go rest"

You state, defusing the upcoming argument between the two handsome males who are ready to fight.

🪷🫀🪷

You stare up at the green eyes staring down at you, the pretty young man with long black hair and green eyes looks unfamiliar.

Never have you seen him in 'How to Train Your Dragon' movies.

But that gaze is really familiar.

"Toothless?" you call the name, unsure of the reaction.

But the smile that appeared confirmed your insane doubts.

"Correct"