The portal accident

a/n: here is a new human x helluva boss story enjoy.

Y/n was in his room, not in a good mood that he's gotten from his parents mostly his dad was in tears all he wanted for them to accept him for who he is their only son. the only person who has gotten away with everything was his sister.

Y/n: Why, out of everyone, one on earth, why did it happen to be this one.

He sees his journal pick it up from his desk and start to write about his life and what he's been going through every day in his life as tears begin to drop. Afterward, he got to the last word of the page.

Y/n: They never feed me, so I have to sneak out and grab some food.

Just then, he heard his door get kicked down to see his asshole of a father, Y/n backs away in fear as he couldn't take anymore beatings. His father walked up to him and grabbed him by the hair.

Y/n: Ow! ow! that's my hair.

F/n: Who gives a shit! you forgot to do the dishes last night.

Y/n looks to see dishes all over the place, he knows he did them last night then looks at his sister who always gets away with it who was smiling at him while at the same time Y/n awes that he knew he did it and a glare from his mom.

Y/n: No! Sister was the one who missed

M/n: Always the one to blame your sister. At least she doesn't get into trouble.

F/n: Well, then it's time for your punishment.

Y/n widens his eyes begins to beg.

Y/n: Please, anything! but the toilet.

F/n: To late.

F/n then drags Y/n to the bathroom opens up the lid dunks Y/n's face into it making him squirm kicking his legs, F/n then lets go as Y/n was on his knees trying to breath Y/n then pulls y/n by the collar pulls him to his face with a knife in his hand cuts Y/n on the wrist making it bleed.

Y/n: *breathing heavily* Fuck!

F/n: now, I need you to do is go to the store to get me and your mom some beer. but if your home late again you'll be sleeping in the dogs house.

Y/n widen his eyes that he'll be facing, still having bite marks from, the most asshole of a dog a Pitbull. Y/n was then toss outside it was really late in the day he sighs that knowing he was going to die from his abusive family looked at the dog who is growling at him he gulped or he was going to die to a pitbull. sighs with scrapes on his knees, bleeding

Y/n: well, this fucking sucks.

He limps over to the side walks.

He then look up at the sky nothing but clouds in the sky.

Y/n: At least it's not raining.

He spoke to soon, as flash of lighting spark the sky, and rain started pouring Y/n looked to the ground hair all wet he walks to the store only to fall into the ground ending up in some type of room. He looked around but then heard a voice behind him, he turned around to see three strange red creatures behind him looking at him with their eyes widen as The tall one face palms.

 He looked around but then heard a voice behind him, he turned around to see three strange red creatures behind him looking at him with their eyes widen as The tall one face palms