4 . Date ?

RANVIJAY POV

"Umm- ummm" here I am in my office cabin in front of my idiot bestfriend and head security of Chauhan's he manages everything our security, data , social media , PR he is a computer genius.

"Sir tell me how I can help you" this bastard is still angry with me for so many reasons that I have forgotten them.

"Drop your act I need my you " if it wasn't about protocol he wouldn't have entered in this room bloody egoistic ass.

"Sorry sir, but I can help you only as head security and about your best friend he might want to throw you in Lake the way you are behaving with him from last few months " he says very calmly while his face was showing no emotion.

That's why I said I have to always handle every person around me Sometimes it is just way too annoying .

"Shivansh yaar bs kr de , aaja lunch karte hai " i said and got up from my chair to the couch we mostly do our lunch together.

" I already had it , i have so much work and I have to go to the mansion too madam have some work" he turned around and started walking the door. If i order him he won't even budge from his place but i don't want head security i want my best friend.

" I think I like her and it's making me crazy" i said and dropped my body on the couch it was all silent for a few seconds .

"What the fuck whom do you like you are married look even the marriage is not real but you can't behave like a womaniser it might be just lust but how can think about another woman while having one at your home " typicall best friend behaviour you can die while calling them they won't come but If it's matter about your partner they will behave like freak.

"Meri--" he didn't let me complete my sentence

"Dekh teri hawas ke liye tujhe Teri zindagi barbaad nahi karne dunga Mai "
he says while sitting on the couch with me.

"Puri baat to sun Le meri avni pasand hai mujhe shayad " he looked at me for more than 2 seconds .

"Tu duniya ka pehla aadmi hai jisko stress hai kyuki use uski biwi pasand hai "he muttered and started laughing loudly.

"Stop laughing or i will break your teeth " i said and he laughs more why people have such an annoying laugh.

"One minute isn't you were the one who denied to accept her than what is this " he says and starts serving food for us.

" I already had it " i mocked him and he gave me an ignorant look.

"I don't know it was fine before marriage but in these 3 weeks we didn't talk with each other for once the only time we talked about it was when I annoyed her . l hate that she talks with everyone except me." i said and had a bite of chapati.

"Maybe it's just no woman has ever ignored you earlier so you are taking it on your ego " he says.

"No , i know it's not ego if someone would hurt my ego why would I want that person to be happy " he looks at me like i said that I am in love with him.

"What " i raise my eyebrows and asks

"What do you want to do " he says

if I know why would I ask you I don't know her smile makes me crazy"

" You remember na why you don't want to get married and why you got married" he asks

"i do ,but i never hated marriage what if I take a chance"

" Chance so you can have a happy ever after ?" saying this he had one more bite of chapati.

"No , chance so I can know what I want to do because running is only making me tired" one thing I always know running from the things only make them difficult.

"She looks like a very rude and isolated person" I don't agree with what he says

"you don't get to judge her until unless you know her." my voice came harsher than i usually use for him. listening me he sighs.

"Ranvijay people might know you as a strict businessman and a disciplined hier of Chauhan's but i know you as a person when it comes to the people whom you love you have the softest heart in the world . Take a chance as many as you want but do this without giving her your heart." Impossible it's impossible to control your emotions and not to feel what you feel.

" I won't but I don't want to behave like idiot who says something else and feel something else" i said and slide my plate and wash my hands.

"Okay, then start with an date like for every messed up thing and please don't behave like a cre-- " his phone rang in between and he gets up from the couch washes his hand and then saw on screen it was dadi.

"I have to go madam is calling me rest you do Google." he says and left the office .

"Google, best friend bhi use download kar leta hu mai"

"Let's go Mr. Chauhan so you can atleast be eligible to have conversation with your wife" I says and take out my phone to search

How to start a new life with your wife ?

1. Actually Listen to Your Partner

How can I listen to her when she doesn't speak..

2. Learn How to Deal with Conflict in a Healthy Way

For a healthy way first we need a conflict .

3. Try to Keep Intimacy Alive

Sex... koi btao ise meri biwi couch pe soti hai vo baat alag hai bheja Maine hi tha

5. Spend Quality Time Together

That could be a thing I will ask for a date . Will she say yes of course she will who can deny me.

6. Focus on the Positive

I do ,out of all the people she only chose me to have a fight and that's the plus point that she choose me.

7. Have Regular "Check-Ins"

Check ins till then she has come here i never ask her about anything how she is doing what she is doing.

8. Give her a present.

A present with a date can work but what present should I give her i remember maa told me to buy something for her and I buy a pendant for her that pendant must be in my drawer.

I took out the pendant from my drawer and booked a out of city place for our date.

I will talk with her at night I hope things get fine.

At night when she in front of our room's mirror while doing skin care I called her.
"Avni" she looks at me her eyes are just phenomenal.

"Where are you lost" she says waving her hand in front of me.

"No , where i have something for you" i said and took out the pandent box to give her.

"That's for you , i hope you like it"
--------------------------------------

Love you 💓