2 - New Life

Author Pov

It's 8:00 in the morning Avni woke up and found out he was sleeping on the bed she gets up from the couch and walks towards the wash room to do her morning business.

After the shower she took a red saree to wear saree after wearing it avni was in front of mirror to get ready.

Ranvijay woke up and saw avni she was getting ready so gets up and goes towards the bathroom and the moment avni saw him she screamed.

" Wait , don't go inside" Avni screams and stand in the front of washroom door and him.

" So , now you will stop me and order me around where to go or not , get a side avni " he says and start going inside again and she screams again

"You can't go inside"

"Will you please stop shouting and tell me why the fuck can't I use my own washroom" Ranvijay say

"I have my clothes inside just wait a minute" she says and run into the bathroom because of her lingerie.

"I won't mind seeing what size my wife has " Ranvijay says loud enough so she can hear

Ranvijay doesn't know what happens to him whenever he comes in front of her tolerating someone's misbehaviour is never his cup of tea but infront of avni he forgets everything . Except for the first time they met they had argued every time because he loves irritating avni.

"Contract wife , on whom you have no right" avni came out of the washroom and stood in front of him

"Okay , my 5ft 4 inch contract wife gets a side now I have to get ready " and the moment he says his smirk widens because he knew avni hates when someone comments on her height.

"Ranvijay Chauhan --" before she could respond Ranvijay get into the washroom while having wide smile on his face

"I swear I won't leave you", avni says while fuming in the anger and after getting ready she came downstairs and get straight into the kitchen.

"Good morning bhabhi " Yug says

"Good morning ,Yug actually can you call maa I don't know what to make" avni says because she really doesn't know what to make.

"Maa and badi maa have gone to the temple i think sweet will work by the way you are looking beautiful" Yug said while genuinely smiling.

"Um- thanks" she says

"Why won't she of course last night was her first night" anika walked into the kitchen saying that and earned a smacked from suyash .

"Stop talking rubbish, bhabhi you can make anything if you need help tell me i will do " suyash said while standing besides avni

"No it's okay , i will manage on my own " avni says

"Let us help you na it will be fun together " yug says while munching the chips

"No need i will manage and moreover it's my first time cooking so i should make it alone"

"You know bhabhi we weren't able to meet each other because you were not in Jaipur but now you are at home I am so happy I was only a young woman in this home" anika mutters while being dramatic

Avni just smiles in return she doesn't know what to say She has never been too close to anyone people maintain distance from her because of her isolated self but the truth is no one ever tried to know her and now she is too independent like her loneliness is her peace.

Breakfast was already ready so she made halwa as a sweet while 3 all siblings were in the kitchen chatting with each other it was really awkward for her she never had so many people around her who asked questions to her every 2 seconds.

"Let's go it's all done " avni says and later the maid helps her to get breakfast on the dining table . Everyone was already present there except Ranvijay.

Ranvijay reached downstairs and saw everyone having their breakfast so he also joined them and the moment he saw avni she was giving halwa to dadi his eyes stopped at her she was looking beautiful in that red saree slight makeup on her face were looking shiny and a curl of hair infront of her eyes were way too mesmerizing.

"Raat bhar dekh nahi paya ky Jo subh ghoor rahe ho " yug murmers and everyone started laughing except dadi ji Ranvijay was still lost in her even avni start looking at him.

"Uhmm uhmm " this time papa says loudly gaining his attention.

"Uh - what happened" he sutters after noticing everyone's gaze he started having breakfast.

"Bhai--" anika tries to say

"Shut up and have your breakfast quietly" saying this Ranvijay started having his breakfast when he took the first bite of paratha with curry it was spicy way too spicy he looked at everyone but everyone is eating like it's fine .

"You know bhai bhabhi specially prepared your plate today" listening to her words his eyes snapped towards her she isn't looking at him but she is constantly smiling and now he knows what's wrong with his food.

After giving everyone halwa avni came and sat beside Ranvijay .

"Ranvijay do you want anything else" he shakes his head and start eating food quiltely even though it's burning his throat because his spice tolerance is low.

"Give him sweet avni he loves sweet because of his low spice tolerance" avni eyes widen after listening to those words she wasn't feeling good because teasing and harming is way too different .

She grabbed his hand under the table and signed him not to eat but he doesn't even looked at her his eyes getting redder and redder after being with no options left avni push the glass and water spill in his plate.

"Oh , God what happen " maa and badi maa say together while looking at them

"Nothing, i think i have to go and change And my breakfast is done," he gets up from the dinning table and starts heading towards his room after finishing her breakfast avni also to check upon him.

"Why would you do that" avni asks as she enter in the room he already changed his now he is standing in front of mirror

"What"

"I thought you would shout or scream" she says while avoiding eye contact like it's most stupid thing she ever done.

"Contract or real it doesn't matter you are my wife and i will never disrespect my woman in front of any person . " saying this he left while having a same fucking irritating smile on his face.

" Papa let's go we might get late for office " Ranvijay says while getting up

"It's your first day after marriage and you are going to the office " Vijendra says

"Actually, i have something important to do and i already told avni about it"
Avni was shocked hearing him shre thought when he asked her

"Avni , here take these your first rasoi's gift " dadi ji gave a gift to her and one by one everyone praised her and the elders gave her except him.

Neither Ranvijay tried to give her anything nor she asked even though she didn't care about his opinion or gifts .

------------------
-----------------

Love you 💞