9. Jealousy

Author note

Okay , so it's my first time writting smut I don't know what I have written it can be okay or cringe if it is then kindly please skip it gaaliya mat dena and if it's worst please tell me taki agli baar na likhu😭🙂

Ranvijay POV

It's been 20 minutes since I was waiting but Avni is nowhere to be seen.

Tonight is Black Knight's new club inauguration party. This party is much more than inauguration there will be everyone from businessmen to politicians .In reality after the meeting room these parties are the best place to do the business.

If there will be every businessman I might get a chance to see him too.

"Avni , we are getting late" is my 5th time I am screaming but this woman has joined herself with the glue in the room.

"It's 7 :00 pm why are you in a rush , the party will start at 7:30pm"she says and walked towards me.

She is looking absolutely stunning in that enchanting green satin dress.
The richness of the color accentuates her natural beauty, while the luxurious fabric drapes elegantly over her perfect curvy figure.

With every step she takes, the dress seems to come alive, shimmering in the light and drawing my attention towards her radiant presence.

Now she is standing just a step away from me i think the room has shrunk by itself the way I am being unable to breathe.

"Am I looking okay " she asked and took one step closer.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe

The sexual tension between me and my wife is undeniable at least from my side .
In the morning the way she has fitted in my lap or arms it made me take a cold shower for an hour.

What if -?

Sochna bhi mat Ranvijay galti se hath lagaya to bed se Dhaka dedia jan mujh kr krega to sidha terrace se Dhaka dedegi

(Don't even think about it Ranvijay, you touched her by mistake she pushed you from bed if you do it by your will then she will throw you from the terrace.)

"Fine" I said and tried to clear my throat.

"Tell me clearly do i need to change anything" who is going to tell this woman you don't change what's perfect and she is beyond perfect.

"You will be the most beautiful woman at the party tonight " I was staring at her for too long but she looked at me now. Her lips parted cheeks turned into cherry because of compliments and then it all was gone.

"I don't like this type of cliche compliment"

"I told you the truth " i said and tried to hold her hand but she denied and left the room.

What the hell will happen if she will let me hold her for once.

"And i , how I am looking" I asked and started walking behind her.

"Okay"

"Okay ?"

"Okay" she said

"Wooh, bhabhi you are looking so stunning" suyash compliments her when he sees us at the entrance of the mansion.

"She doesn't like compliments " i snapped annoyingly because I didn't like him giving her compliments .

"Thank you for the compliment" she murmured with a smile.

What the hell all this bullshit only for me my compliment was far better than his but no she won't like it.

"Bhai , ye subhe se ap apna hath kyu dekh rahe ho" he says and avni glares at me disgustingly.