5. Rejected

Avni POV

After dinner i am sitting in my room its almost 11 :00 pm he is not yet back to the home. In this 1 month I have never seen Ranvijay came early. Somehow, I have managed about our honeymoon and spending time together saying it to maa that he is working on important project in his office which he is really doing.

" Bhabhi , i got the coffee for you" suyash bhai says and enters my room with a cup of coffee. I can't believe how my life is changed with all of them in just weeks spending time with someone is very new for me.

"Thanks bhaiya, " i gave him a small smile and took the coffee mug.

"Where are yug and anika?

"Here, we are with your ice -cream " hearing them suyash bhai rolls his eyes.

"She won't eat I already got coffee for her"suyash bhai says sit on the couch with me while anika and yug settled themselves on bed while munching the ice -cream.

For the last 2 weeks it's been our habit at the end of the day we all 4 get together at someone's place and talk about our day .

2 Weeks ago

I was sitting casually in my room after arranging my wardrobe then heard a knock on my door.

"Door is already open" i said and saw yug,anika and suyash bhai entering in my room with lots of snacks in their hand.

"Bhabhi , can we sit here" Anika says and sit without giving me a chance to speak.

"Why not, is everything okay ?" they all are looking at me . Okay, this is being awkward stop staring me like that.

"Everything is fine bhabhi , it's we 3 mostly sit and talk after coming back home we thought why don't you join us " yug says and offers me a packet of snacks.

"Oh ,it's good then i can also join you guys " i said and took a snack from the packet.

"So, how was your day"

"Mine was way too hectic Ranvijay bhai is treating me like I am machine" suyash says and lay down on the couch.

"What do you expect from a robot he himself works like manic , you already have a mistress bhabhi be careful " she says while having a mischievous smile on her face in return I just smiled.

So, he is a workaholic that's why he is always so engulf in his laptop.

"Bhabhi, why don't you and bhai go to honeymoon or date like something who go to straight his office just after his marriage" yug says the conversation is going somewhere it shouldn't.

"Oh , we will actually i wanted some rest that's why I haven't joined my company again i will do it after 2 or 3 weeks then we will think" i tried my best to change my topic and neither of them look unconvinced.

"Oh , i have a gossip for you " anika says and sit closer to me like i shouldn't miss a second.

"Shut up, If you say something i will --" yug was saying something then Anika looks at suyash with pleading eyes so he held his face and put his hand on his mouth so he can't say anything.

"Suyash bhai-"i tried to stop him

"Listen to me bhabhi bhai will handle him you know ,today in college yug was trying to impress a girl and she pushed him and he fell down" anika says.

"What why would she push him" i looked at Yug he was way too embarrassed and suyash left him too

"Actually , a professor scolded her in the middle of class so later yug thought he had a chance and he started bitching about the professor with that girl and guess what " anika says and looked at us so we can guess.