8. Kiss

Avni POV

"Avni comes here beta" maa calls me so I can sit with her on the couch so she can do the dressing of burnt skin.

What type of behaviour is this isn't you left the person to the doctor. Things around me are changing in a way I couldn't control all my life whenever I Got sick I had a doctor but last night it was the first time when there wasn't a person who is paid but a person who wants to be with me maa and papa and they feed me too .

"It's fine maa I had cleaned it by myself in the morning" I said and sat beside her. It's Sunday today so everyone is at home .

"Why did you do it by yourself where was Ranvijay " badi maa asks while doing monthly finance of the mansion.

"He must be sleeping he came late" maa said on my behalf and she hummed.

There were few servants , who were taking out the couch from our room. Suyash ,shivansh and Ranvijay were also coming down stairs.

"What happened to it" Anika asks

"It got broken so I thought to replace it " Ranvijay said but it was fine till morning.

"What were you doing that you broke the couch made up from the oak wood" maa says and they all were looking at me with a mischievous smile .

"Uhmm- uhmm- if you are tired then you can rest bhabhi" Anika says and winked at me. I was flustered and embarrassed they are taking it the wrong way.

"No I am fine" I try to say without making eye contact with them.

" But you don't look like" badi maa teases me too as if they know we don't share a bed.

"We were jumping on it " I gasped after hearing him it sounded so wrong that everyone was horrified after listening to him.

" I mean I and shivansh were playing and by mistake we jumped 2-3 times so it got broken" he says and took a breath of relief and then shivansh kicked him in his legs and looked at him with anger about what was going on.

I always thought shivansh is only our head security and dadi's bodyguard but this morning I got to know my contract husband has a buddy too.

"God such a kid you guys are " maa says and continued watching t.v. and shivansh left the hall.

After our marriage this is the first time Ranvijay Is at home on holiday what's going on with him and then his sudden change behaviour is unpredictable.

Forehead kiss , gift and then taking care of my wounds I am not fond of these things neither I like them this is annoying why can't he behave like every normal person who knows not to disturb me.

He came near me and took my palm into his and gently caressed it.

"Did you take your medicine , why didn't you wake me up I would have done dressing " he asks this better be a drama for the family because I didn't get married to have a real husband.

"I did" no I didn't but that's not his to know and I freed my palm which he was holding.

"Badi Maa , do you think we should visit an dermatologist" now its getting out of the league this much involvement is not necessary we need to talk about what he is doing.

"No, it won't be needed in 4-5 days it will get fine but don't forget to take medicine" badi maa says she is a doctor so she knows.

"Fine but you won't go in the kitchen or do any of the work" he says sternly looking at me .

Suddenly , His phone ranged he picked up the call but after listening to another person his face got paled.

"I will be there as soon as possible" he says and then looked at badi maa.