The Masquerade Dance Party

Act. 6 - The Masquerade Dance Party

At night in the secret base

Now there are 4 Sailor Guardians and someone else too, Luna says. Asteria clicks a button on the computer and Leonidasand Mamoru appears on the screen. Who are you, Leonidas Ace and Mamoru Chiba, friends or enemies, Lina says. They could be friends, Asteria says. Could be, but either way, I don't trust them, Luna says. As Luna says that, the words 'Suspicious characters' appear on the screen.

"Moon Pride" All the parts with Serenity, Usagi and Usagi with Momaru are Lakshmi and Leonidas

At the Tsukino house - Lakshmi view

Lakshmi, Asteria says. Hm, I say. Are you completely ready for school, Asteria ask. Ya, is Usagi done, I ask. Uh, probably not, Asteria says. Well hopefully she is, we might still be able to make it in time, I say. We both get up and up to Usagi room. I knock on the door and say, Usagi, but nobody answers. I knock again and say, Usagi are you ready, but nobody responds. I finally open the door and see Luna trying to wake up Usagi. Usagi hurry or you're going to be late again, Luna says. Usagi, some on, I say. Usagi groans at us. What time is it, Usagi ask. Usagi looks at her clock. Ahh, why didn't you wake me up earlier, Luna, I'm late again, Usagi ask as she gets up. That's what you get for staying up reading manga, Luna says. Usagi starts running around getting dressed.

Downstairs with mom

Mom opens the newspaper, to see a picture of Sailor Moonlight and Sailor Moon having their arms up at Jadeite attack from a few days ago(How did they get this, nobody was there?). Looks like Sailor Moonlight and Sailor Moon have solved another mystery, what amazing girls, mom says. Morning mom, I say. Morning dear, mom says. Usagi grabs her lunch and says, bye see you later. Bye, I say. Have a good day, mom says. Too bad Usagi can't be more like them, mom says. Mom turns to another page and see a group of people leaving the plane station from a few days ago.

With Lakshmi and Usagi running

Usagi yawns as we run. Huh, I say looking at the many police guarding the place. Wow, there are a lot more police officers than usual, I say. A bunch of cars start going through the road making us wait for them. Come on, Usagi says. I breathe in, then breathe out. Hey, I know, we can just transform into marathon runners, Usagi says grabbing her pen. Usagi, you can't do that, Luna says. Why not hmph, Usagi says. Would that even work, I ask. Asteria sighs. *This girl with multiple color hair is Lakshmi Tsukino, and this pouty-face girl is Usagi Tsukino, also known as the guardians of love and justice, Sailor Moonlight and Sailor Moon, their mission and the mission of all the sailor guardians, is too find our missing princess, and protect her, plus find her sister, the leader of the sailor guardians* Asteria and Luna think. I see that the sign turns into the walking sign and all the cars stop. Okay, come on, we gotta hurry, I say. Right, Usagi says. Luna sighs, then both cats start walking.