Sailor Mars

Act. 5.       Rei - Sailor Mars

Queen Beral(the woman with red hair) says, Jadeite, you have already failed 4 times, there will be consequences. I'm very sorry, Jadeite says bowing. Well the monsters you create are just clay doll, aren't they, someone says. Jadeite gasps, and looks at who just said that. Of course they're going to be weak, the person says. Queen Beryl, please allow me, Nephrite, your loyal general, to succeed where Jadeite has failed, the man(Nephrite) says. I can gather even more energy for our great ruler, and do it more efficiently and I'll get my hands on the Legendary Silver Crystal, nephrite says walking to them, and when he gets to where Jadeite is, he puts a hand on his hip. You can be certain of it, Nephrite says as Jadeite looks at him with anger.

Certain, are you sure, what if those sailor guardians show up again, someone says behind them, on a column. Zoisite?, Jadeite says looking at him. For all we know, that could be after the Legendary Silver Crystal as well, Zoisite says. Queen Beryl gets annoyed at his comment. Queen Beryl, if I made be so bold as ask you, what exactly is this Legendary Silver Crystal, why is it so important, Jadeite ask.

Queen Beryl looks away, then says, the Legendary Silver Crystal is a stone that is the source of all energy, I have been told it has unfathomable, limtless power and that the one who wields it will become the ruler of the entire universe. She says this, as she puts her hands over her green orb, and the a bunch of galaxies appears in it, then hands starts going up, trying to grab it, then, a bright light appears, and the image goes away. Everyone looks shocked at her. But for now, do not worry about it, our priority is to rid ourselves of those who would interfere, I will give you one last chance, Jadeite, Queen Beryl says. Yes, my queen, I will go myself and eliminate the Sailor guardians, no matter what, Jadeite says.

At a shrine

A girl opens her eyes with fire in front of her. It's coming, something's coming, I can sense it, something evil is about to unleash chaos upon our world, the girl says with her hands together🙏 in front of the fire.

"Moon Pride" All the parts with Serenity, Usagi and Usagi with Momaru are Lakshmi and Leonidas

Today was fun, can I come back tomorrow, a little girl says. Sure, get home safe now, Meii, be careful, the shrine lady (the girl from before)says. I will, bye, Meii(the little girl) says walking away.

At school

Have you guys heard the latest rumor about the demon bus, Kuri ask. Ya, I heard it's the bus that runs through Sendaizaka, Yumiko (the girl with blue hair) says. Demon bus, what's that, Naru ask. How could you not know, they say the bus that goes through Sendaizkaue at 6:00 pm sharp is cursed, anyone riding it disappears, never to return, Umino says going into our conversation. They say the bus driver is death himself, Kuri says. And the final destination is hell, Umino says.

I listen to them from my desk. I look at Usagi with her head lying on her desk. Knock it off guys, you're scaring me, Naru says as Luna comes out of Usagi lap. Asteria puts her head out from my lap. Wow, kids really do like to gossip, don't they, Luna says. Ya, they do, Asteria says. Luna jumps onto Usagi back, and says, hey Usagi, wake up. Usagi groans at her words. Come on, get up, Luna says.