Sailor Moonlight & Sailor Moon

First Chapter - Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon

I see galaxies, the Milky Way, planets, the moon and sun, a gorgeous castle. A blurry but beautiful women running to a blurry man and as soon as their lips were inches apart......... A alarm goes off. Lakshmi, Usagi, your going to be late, my mother yells from downstairs.
Ahhhhhh, mom, I can't believe you, why didn't you wake me up sooner, Usagi yells as me and her start running to get ready. I start walking down the stair but once I get close to the floor, Usagi trips down, hitting me, making us fall all the way down. Ow, me and Usagi say(well Usagi yelled it) are you both alright, mom ask. No, I'm not alright, Usagi yells and I say, ya, I'm fine. That really hurts, Usagi says as we get up to our mother.

Oh, thanks for the lunch, I say as I grab the box and mother says, your welcome, I knew you forgot to make it, so I made it for you when I was making Usagi's (Usagi doesn't know how to cook, so mother always makes it for her and I started to make my own to help mother) Thank you, bye, Usagi says and mother say, see you later dears, please be careful okay. Okay, we both say and before I completely leave the house, I hear mom say, what am I going to do with Usagi, if only she was more like Sailor V(she was looking at a "Sailor V Saves The Day" newspaper). Aaaaaa, I'm late I'm late I'm late, Usagi yells as we start running to not be late for school

"Moon Pride" All the parts with Serenity and Usagi with Momaru are Lakshmi and Leonidas

Act. 1   -Sailor Moonlight and Sailor Moon

Why does morning have to come do early, I'm so sleepy, Usagi say with tears in her eyes and I playfully reply with, because the sun has to come up. *I'm Lakshmi Tsukino and this is my twin sister, Usagi Tsukino. We're both 14 year old and go to Juban Middle School. Me and my sister are basically opposites, I'm pretty smart and always calm but my sister is a bit of a klutz and honestly kinda a crybaby too.*

We do a turn but Usagi steps on a black cat and falls. Owwwww! Did I step on something Usagi yells and I go to check on her, then turn to see what she tripped over. No way a cat, Usagi and I say. Usagi and I walk over to it, with Usagi saying, I'm sorry kitty, she then picks it up, saying, your such a sweetie, sorry if I scared you, are you okay. Usagi goes in to kiss her but when she gets close, the cat scratches her. Hey what's the big idea, why you do that for, Usagi yells but I'm still looking at the cat, seeing that it starts scratching the bandage on her head. I put my hand closer to it and say, do you want me to take the bandage off of you, seeing how she hasn't scratched me away, I take it off of her.

I see a gold crescent moon on her head but before I can get a better look at it, she jumps out of Usagi hands onto a wall where another cat with a crescent moon and sun was. Usagi was still looking at the black cat but I was looking at the new cat, something about her seem familiar, all of a sudden a very dark and blurry image appear in my head of that cat and the man in my dreams.

 Usagi was still looking at the black cat but I was looking at the new cat, something about her seem familiar, all of a sudden a very dark and blurry image appear in my head of that cat and the man in my dreams