Moonlights memories & sailor moon's confidence

Act 2    - Moonlights memories & Sailor Moon's confidence

Do we have to fight again, that was so scary, Usagi wines, in her bed. Well you have to put up with it, you need to find our missing princess and her sister, the leader of her guardian, Luna says. Ya, you said that already, can we have any more information if we're going to be fighting these things, I say. We will tell you later when you have more experience, Asteria says. *Well that's not helpful* I think in our shared link. *It really is not* Usagi thinks back in our shared link.

At the dark place

Come forth, the time has come, our great ruler requires your service, the man says putting out their hand over dirt, then all of a sudden the dirt forms a human shape in them. Now go and bring me the Legendary Silver Crystal, the man says. The thing then disappears to do the task it just got.

"Moon pride" All the parts with Serenity and Usagi with Momaru are Lakshmi and Leonidas

At Juban Public Middle School (at lunch)

Hey girls did you hear about the dress store, "Dark Elegants", Naru says. No, what about it, one of Usagi friends say. It's all the rage right now, they have so many dresses and they have so many different styles, anyone is bound to find something they like, Naru says. Ooo, sounds cool, we should go, sis what do you think, Usagi says. Well if you want to go, we can go, I say. Ya! Usagi says. And we'll go with you, all of Usagi friends say. *They're coming?, we were going to have a sister day* Usagi thinks, accidentally in our shared link. *Well we don't have to be completely near them and we can have a sister day another day* I think back. *a, I said that in our shared link* She thinks.

After school

So this is the store, they have so many cute dresses, Usagi friend with blue hair say. Ya, they really do, all of them are so beautiful, Usagi other friend with grayish-pink hair say. I walk into the store to get a full view of what they have and to see if I want one. Usagi follows me but goes somewhere else when she see a dress. *I should get a dress for mom*

I get the dress for mom, then look somewhere else in the store

I get the dress for mom, then look somewhere else in the store. Woah, what a beautiful dress, I say looking at a dress. Well you would look beautiful in it, someone says. I look back to see one of the store employees. Oh, you think, thank you, I say. I'm just saying the truth, why don't you try it on, they say. Oh, can I, is that allowed, I say. Yes, it is, now go try it on, they say, so I go try it on. When I put it on, a light covers it, then goes away before I could see it.