Sister Love

Act 4 -Sister Love-

Wake up, Lakshmi, Alina says. Huh, why it's a Saturday...is that really the time, I say and Alina says, yes, you should get up. I get up and get change. Huh, where's Asteria, Alina ask. Oh, I don't know, she was on my bed when we fell asleep, I say. Suddenly, a loud cry goes through the whole house. What was that, Alina ask. Then we both go to where the sound came from(Usagi room) and saw that the rest of the family there(mom, dad and brother). Huh, what's going on, I ask. Oh, Lakshmi, Asteria, Mom say but gets cut off by Usagi yelling, Asteria snuck into my room and broke my favorite picture. Asteria meow, as if saying that she didn't mean to. Usagi, what picture was it, I say when I go near her.

It was the picture of when we turned 9, Usagi says(I don't think this would be her favorite pic but for this chapter, it is now). You yelled that much for that picture, really Usagi, Shingo says. Shingo!! Usagi yells,then Shingo runs away. Anyway, about you, Usagi says looking at Asteria. Usagi, calm down, I still have the picture, we just get you a new one. But she broke it, she should be punished. For some reason, I get really upset when I look at how sad/scared Asteria is. What's your problem, how could you be so mean to Asteria, I ask. Oh, it's her fault, why are you defending her, Usagi yells. I grab Asteria and go outside her room not wanting to continue this fight. Where are you going, Usagi ask. I'm leaving, I don't want to continue this fight in such a bad mood, I say, then close the door.

Downstairs

What a tiring day, mom says and dad says, ya it really is. Oh, dad do you not have work today, I ask and he says, no, I don't, so I get to be with my lovely family all day. We all laugh at his words. (This is my father, he a photographer. I really like him and he very helpful).

Oh, that reminds me, I have to get Asteria a cat bed, I say petting Asteria head

Oh, that reminds me, I have to get Asteria a cat bed, I say petting Asteria head. Oh, you do, well today is a good day to do it because it going to be bright, Mom says. Oh, really, ya, I'll do it today, I say. So, how long do you think Usagi going to be upset, Shingo says. I don't know, could a few minutes to a whole day, Dad says.

"Moon Pride" All the parts with Serenity, Usagi and Usagi with Momaru are Lakshmi and Leonidas

At the dark place

Come forth, the time has come, our great ruler requires your service, Jadeite says putting out their hand over dirt , then all of a sudden the dirt forms a human shape. Now go and bring me the Legendary Silver Crystal, do not fail, Jadeite says. The thing turns into a human, then disappears to do the task it just got.

Back with us

Oh, getting ready to leave, Mom ask and I say, yes, it better to get Asteria stuff when it's bright. Okay, have fun and be safe, Mom says and I reply with, of course, bye, then I leave with Asteria. So Asteria, where do you want to go first, I ask. Um, I don't know, anywhere you pick will be fine, Asteria says. Oh, you're going already and forgot about me, Alina says. Alina/Sailor Sun, me and Asteria say. No, we didn't forget about you, Asteria says. Well good, now let's go, Alina says. We go to this store for cats. Whoa, Asteria, does anything stand out to you, I ask and she replies with, no, not really. Well what do you want to look for first, Alina says. Asteria look at me and says, what do you want to look for first. I look at what section of the store we're in and say a brush. Okay, both of them say. I grab a brush and say, what about this one but Asteria say meows and Alina hides. Asteria, why aren't you talking and Alina why are you hiding.