ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ!

Warning: slight mentioned of sex and lost virginity. Errr.. Little make out session...Uhuk.

۞ STEPHEN'S ROOM - NEXT DAY ۞

"Is it possible to get a book about Astral Projection from Wong?" Stephen asked suddenly, his head on your lap who was sitting on Stephen's bed while reading a book of spells with fingers played on his hair.

You raise your glasses up the bridge of your nose. "I tried several times to borrow that book from him, you know. He always said I wasn't ready. I even recommended him Adele albums but he just shrugged off and continued his work. I mean, who doesn't like Adele? He ignored me unless I want to borrow another book besides Astral Projection. Why ask?"

"Just want to increase knowledge" Stephen shrugged his shoulders.

You stopped playing his hair. "work slowly Stephen. That thing won't run away"

Stephen sighed and reached out to your hand on top of his crowned hair and caressed it slowly. " i know.. I'm just.. You know? Curious "

You nodded understanding. "I know, Steph. But still, work slowly and chill until the time comes, you will get what you want to achieve easily."

Stephen sighed slowly and glanced up at your face with a twinkle in his eye. "Why can't you just be my wife?"

You were stunned and your face started to turn red. "is that a proposal?"

Stephen smirked. "No.. Not yet"

You nodded. "good, because I don't think we need to rush things. We only got official a few hours ago and you already tried to propose to me"

Stephen changed his position to the side facing your stomach, he then put his free hand around your abdomen and nuzzled into your stomach. "just want to practice"

"no need, because I think before you said 'marry me' I already said 'yes'" You replied and continued reading the book.

Stephen arched his eyebrows and lifted up his head from your lap. "Really?"

You nodded. "if nothing happens then yes" you shrugged your shoulders.

Stephen arched his eyebrow. "if nothing happens? What do you think will happen to our relationship?"

You huffed and zoned out for a moment. "I don't know.. But let's just hope nothing happens in our relationship in the future" you continued reading the book, fingers unconsciously played his hair.

Stephen put his head again your lap again and zoned out. He was thinking what you meant earlier. Something happened in the relationship. I mean, most newly couples seem okay in their time as couples but the majority of their relationships do not last long for certain reasons such as cheating which is quite common and can be proposed unless the couple can work together but if the thing that cannot be proposed is death .

Stephen shuddered. He doesn't want anything to happen in this relationship, especially to you, in fact he doesn't want anything to happen to you at all. He grows protective over you when this relationship starts. Although he has made vows to take care of you since you were both small, he still needs to take care of you. He can't imagine if something happens to you like death. He can't live without you by his side. But while he was thinking that, he was also taking care of himself so as not to fall into things that could damage your relationship.

He knows that you think the same thing too. You know Stephen. You know how many fans and girls he has when he has such a sharp face. He loves to show off everything he has which makes you sometimes worry about him. But deep down he shows off and is charming which can make many women fall in love, he is a loyal person and takes care of his partner properly like he takes care of Christine. But well, we don't need to mention that anymore, right?