𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔: 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒

A thousand steps are set by you the moment you step into the ring of fire in front of you. Your eyes widen with amazement when you see the new landscape where you are. All the carvings on the concrete that are there attract your attention while the old building that is there holds its own history that makes you more interested.This place, even though it seems so old. It still stands firm. The midday light shines through the surrounding area revealing beautiful sun kisses in every corner of the area. There are also some benches in the area for students who are there to sit while studying.

The fiery ring you entered then disappeared leaving a small spark in the air. as well as the other side of the back alley of Starbucks. Dhani took a step forward walking towards the porch that led to a moderately large gate. You without delay with a little difficulty because you walk with the help of a walking stick followed Dhani from behind while your eyes scanned the surrounding area. The atmosphere here is very different from the atmosphere in New York. Here, it is more about calm and comfortable silence as well as fresh air compared to the area where you live which is noisy and the air is polluted with car and motorbike engines. So without a second thought you make this place your favorite place.

Dhani looked at you who were still interested in the surrounding area. "do you like this place?"

You shook from your reverie about the surrounding area and looked at Dhani. "yeah, quite calm and quiet. I prefer this place to New York."

Dhani nodded. "same goes to me. "

You walked quickly to Dhani's side. "what did you do just now.. that ring of fire.. is that a portal? Like you use magic, right?"

Dhani glanced at you and then looked ahead. "sort of.. but here we don't call it magic. We call it Mystic Art. Every sorcerer here studies Mystic arts.. I came here not only to heal myself but to learn something."

"So there are many people here? Are you sure this is not a magic school?" You said in a joking tone.

Dhani chuckled. "if you think this is Hogwarts then you are the best PotterHeads fan. Like I said earlier, this is the Kamar Taj. It can be called magic school too but we don't call it magic school in front of the masters here."

You nodded your head. "so you have students who study magic and are also taught by Masters who teach magic at magic school. Yeah, more or less like another version of Hogwarts. I respect that"

Dhani stifled a laugh "better don't say that in front of the Ancient One,though. I'm pretty sure she's tired of it already."

You tilt your head slightly to look at Dhani's face. "the Ancient One?"

Dhani nodded. "yeah, she's the Sorcerer Supreme who rules everything here. The best sorcerer in this Universe. Sometimes she can be quite humble and sporting but most of the time, she's quite strict and serious when it comes to work. Better don't go to her bad side." Dhani said slowly as her eyes looked around. Worried if the Ancient One suddenly appeared as soon as Dhani mentioned her name.

"Why? Is she going to expel us if we do something wrong?" You mumbled.

Dhani shivered for a moment, perhaps remembering something terrible and embarrassing. "ohhh... more than that, my friend. Better not ask about that."

You could only nod after seeing Dhani's reaction a moment ago when you mentioned what the Ancient One would do if you did something out of control. Just seeing Dhani's reaction you can imagine what happened to Dhani.

To ease the tense situation, you looked at Dhani with an amused face.

"So, this Ancient One.. is she Dumbledore's secret sister?" you joked while raising one eyebrow.