Chapter 1: latent Feelings

"hey, Y/n" Stephen greeted you while poking your left side with his index finger.

You gasped and looked at Stephen angrily before slapping his hand with your right hand as you swept the spot that Stephen had just poked with your left hand.

"Don't do it like that! You know that's the most dangerous place for me .. next time you do it again I'll hit you with this clipboard" you warned Stephen before walking towards the counter and handing the clipboard to the nurse on duty.

"oh please, we both know you really like things like that right? poke there, poke here .. even though you call the place i always poke is 'dangerous'" said Stephen following you from behind before stopping in front of you and looking down at your face with a smirk.

"It's not like I really like being poked with your finger .. try if I tickle your neck? You must be angry right ..." you said looking up to see Stephens's face while rolling your eyes before walking past Stephen.

"Of course not" Stephen said chasing you from behind with his long legs.

"ouh yeah, let me tickle you. Come here" you replied while lifting your hand towards Stephen's neck but was stopped by Stephen by holding your right hand tightly.

Stephen brought his face closer to yours with a smirk. "don't you dare"said Stephen before releasing your right hand and looking down at your face.

You looked at Stephen with a sharp look and a little blush with what happened earlier before raising the tip of your toe to make your height equal to Stephen's and trying to fight eye to eye with Stephen. Even though you were only up to his chest level. Stephen raised his eyebrows with a smirk as if he really enjoyed watching his friend's behavior.

" what. are. you. doing?" Stephen asked confused but still looking into your E/c eyes.

"trying to make eye contact with you," you replied still looking into Stephen's ocean eyes.

oh yeah by the way, you're really short compared to Stephen who is as tall as a giraffe. (Even the author short too tehehe)

Although Stephen Strange is said to be a person who likes to show off and is rich and also a person who is smart because he has potential and all the awards that he has won, only you know what his true temperament is like. Y/n and Stephen have been friends since they were 10 years old. Welp, of course Y/n is on the same level as Stephen too but she is not the show off type like Stephen. Yes, she has a photographic memory as well and is rich as well, only this Y/n is known as a girl who is always independent and hard to give up. Also she has a big and kind heart. That is why many people are happy with Y/n's behavior.

Meanwhile, Stephen used to be a person who can be said to be a bit naughty as well, but he is not as naughty as other children .. he just likes to show off with what he has. And if it's just about the song, he's automatically fast. And always remember all the details that are important to him.

But then again, we must not underestimate young Stephen or what we always say ahh! don't judge the book by it's cover .. right? We can't look at him like that, even though he's a bit naughty. But look now!

Stephen Strange is already the best Neursergeon in the USA and has helped and rescued many people who need help. isn't that good? And he’s also the girl’s dream guy out there!.

Oh oh! and you are the best surgeon in the USA too .. see isn't that almost the same level? You also got some awards .. you are also rich and you like your job. You also won't choose any case like Stephen, who sometimes likes to choose cases that are interesting to him.

"anyway, I heard you were invited 'again' for the Neurological Society dinner" you asked before lowering your tip toe and returning to your original height after just giving in to Stephen.