CHAPTER 41 - LAST

Chapter 41

  "Where is Yeye? Is Yeye okay?" Mu Qingli was lying down and undergoing a physical examination, but suddenly she thought that the second before she fainted, she seemed to see Yeye swimming towards her, and she once tried to pull herself away. Go ashore.

  "Yeye is naturally fine. She took a shower and dried her hair and is staying at home."

  "You will go home after the physical examination, and you will see Yeye when you get home." Ronghua knew that Mu Qingli was worried about Yeye, so she said directly.

  Sure enough, after Ronghua said this, Mu Qingli went for a physical examination honestly. It was just a physical examination. There was nothing to be afraid of. Besides, a physical examination was also a good thing. Mu Qingli was very concerned about her own health. I dont know much about the body, so I can just take a look after the physical examination and see if there is anything in my brain.

  Otherwise, how could she have lost her memory and then awakened from her previous life? It is the memory that makes a person's life so chaotic. Mu Qingli felt that she had to take good care of her brain.

  Because it is the private hospital of the Mu family, it is very quick to give Mu Qingli a complete physical examination. Basically, there is no need to wait for the results, and he can go home directly.

  Here, Mu Qingli and Ronghua returned home in a car. Because they knew that Ronghua was his biological mother, she did not occupy the original owner's property. At this moment, Mu Qingli looked at Ronghua and felt... A lot has changed.

  Its more dependent.

  Naturally, Ronghua also noticed this change and put Mu Qingli's head on her shoulder, letting her lean on it.

  "I must be scared. I didn't expect my swimming pool to be so slippery. It seems I have to ask someone to make it anti-slip." Ronghua thought, but she didn't want something like this to happen next time.

"Fortunately, I'm not scared." Mu Qingli comforted Ronghua a few words and continued to chat with Ronghua.

  Soon they arrived at Mu's house. Mu Qingli wanted to see Ye Ye, so she went upstairs and went back to her room. Just as Ronghua said, Ye Ye took a bath, blow-dried her hair, and felt her whole body. Everything is fine.

  "Ye Ye." Mu Qingli walked to Ye Ye and hugged Ye Ye.

  "Ouch." Yeye shouted in response, as if he cherished his master, licking Mu Qingli crazily with his tongue, looking scared.

  "It's okay, I'm okay." Mu Qingli quickly touched the dog's head and said cherishedly.

  Even though Mu Qingli said this, Yeye was still worried and stayed with Mu Qingli all the time, fearing that what happened during the day and afternoon would happen again.

  Mu Qingli was convinced that she was fine. While letting herself play with Ye Ye, she remembered to go downstairs to eat. Everything was normal. It wasn't until she was about to take a walk after dinner that Ye Ye believed it.

  Only then did he dare to leave Mu Qingli for a little bit.

  Only then did Mu Qingli realize that dogs also have psychological shadows, can be stressed, and can also remember what happened.