Copywriting

Mu Qingli passed through the cannon fodder female supporting role in a true and false novel about a rich man.

  The first thing the real daughter did when she returned to the wealthy Mu family was to fight for a room with the fake daughter. She made a fuss about going to the same aristocratic high school as the fake daughter. Finally, she framed the fake daughter many times on campus , ruining the reputation of the Mu family and causing a lot of trouble. Such a joke that her biological parents had no choice but to send her back.

  Mu Qingli walked in: "..."

  Framing a fake daughter...

  She doesn't have this time.

Mu Qingli loves to learn, she really loves to learn, and it is not because the learning system keeps giving her rewards. In her previous life, she was a girl in the mountains who could not go to school. She had to cut pig grass at home, get married and have children, and her whole life was arranged.

The Mu family is not satisfied with the return of the real daughter. They hope that their daughters can get along well with each other and that the debt they owe her can one day be made up for.

  She can't go to college, so spend money to buy it for her.

  But who knew that after the college entrance examination, the bus for Mu Qingli to go to school would be lined up at the gate of the community.

  They are all world famous schools.

  Others from the wealthy family: "!!!"

  Is it true that she did so well in the college entrance examination? ?

  Classmate: "Yes, it's so awesome!!"

  Mu Qingli used her strength to slap her in the face, she really relied on her ability!

  In addition, Mu Qingli also holds a number of patented technologies.

  Brother Mu Qingli's company has always wanted this technology, so he contacted the researcher and found that the appointment location was actually near his home. When he arrived, he saw his little sister.

  The eldest brother of the Mu family doubts life.

  Later, Mu Qingli not only went to the best university, but also helped scientists solve century-old problems, and her name was engraved on major scientific research milestones.

  Many world-renowned universities have invited her to become a lifelong honorary professor.

  Everyone: "!! So awesome."

  Mu Qingli's colleagues nodded silently: "Yes."

  The second brother of the Mu family is filming a historical drama and wants to hire a history professor as a consultant.

  Who knows, the history professor is called Teacher Mu Qingli.

  The second brother of the Mu family: "??"

  Is this really her little sister? Have you already been involved in this field?

  After the fake daughter went to study abroad, she found that the piano award she received was not worth mentioning in front of Mu Qingli. She said in a sour tone: "Sister is so amazing."

  Mu Qingli: "..."

  who is she?

  system:""

  The heroine of the original book! ! I'm afraid you haven't learned enough to ascend.

  Content tags: Fantasy space , fast travel, easy travel through books and articles

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Mu Qingli ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

  One sentence summary: The heroine is invincible and others can do whatever they want

  Intention: Study hard and make progress every day