CHAPTER 21-30

Chapter 21

  The weekend was the same place as the last exam, and the candidates were all familiar with it. Jin Yajing and Li Tianhui failed to enter the re-examination, so they were the only two who participated in the re-examination this time. Therefore, the two of them lived in the same room. It is said that Because there were not enough rooms in the hotel this time, we only shared a room for two people.

  Fortunately, there was someone he knew, otherwise Mu Qingli wouldn't be able to adapt to being in the same room with anyone. Since it was the semi-finals this time, it only took one day, and he would leave after taking the exam on the same day, so there would still be a weekend.

  On Saturday afternoon, everyone went to the examination room on time to start the exam. Mu Qingli was not nervous. For her, it was just a new test paper to take, and she was very happy.

  But Panjia was very nervous in the rematch and didn't even eat much at lunch.

  Two hours passed quickly, and soon Pan Jia and Mu Qingli left the examination room.

  "How about the topic this time?" The leading teacher looked at Pan Jia and asked, no one else, this time the leading teacher is a teacher from the second grade of high school. He knows Pan Jia and knows Pan Jia's situation, so he wants to care. one time.

  "Fortunately, I feel like I can enter the finals." Panjia was in a much better mood at the moment. The reason why she said this was that she had also solved the last big question. In order to determine the winner of the competition, some more difficult questions will be prepared. The last one is the finale.

  Last year she couldn't do the last one and missed the finals, but this year she did it.

  "How about this freshman classmate, what do you think?" The teacher didn't know Mu Qingli, and she didn't take a close look at the results of the preliminary round, so she didn't know.

  "Teacher, she can definitely do it."

  "We don't want to take the school bus anymore. Let Qingli and I go home by ourselves and take the intercity train." Panjia said with a smile.

  Before entering the examination room, she planned to leave alone with Mu Qingli after a while.

  "Yes, yes, but you have to call your parents." The teacher didn't pay much attention to Pan Jia's previous sentence, but directly told them how to act alone.

  "No problem." After saying that, Panjia called his family.

  Mu Qingli was holding her cell phone, not knowing who to call.

  After thinking for a while, I finally called Ronghua.

  The call was quickly connected, and Ronghua's gentle voice came. Mu Qingli breathed a sigh of relief and explained it in front of the teacher.

After listening patiently, Ronghua expressed her support for her playing with her classmates, and said that if she needed anything, she could call her driver or her assistant at home.

  Yes, Ronghua has her own business and has many assistants. Her assistants also know about Ronghua's child, but this is the first time they know about this real daughter.

  After a while, Mu Qingli received a contact application. The person above called her eldest sister and said that she was Ronghua's personal assistant and that she could be contacted if anything happened.

  Mu Qingli politely agreed to the addition, but did not plan to contact any assistant.

  After contacting their parents, Pan Jia and Mu Qingli could leave.