CHAPTER 11-20

Chapter 11

  Mu Qingli's rhetorical question successfully choked Chen Yao. Class was over, and Chen Yao was forced to go back to class.

  She was also thinking about how to ease her relationship with Mu Qingli. After all, she seemed to feel better than Mu Yuqin, who was more or less like green tea.

  But Mu Qingli always choked herself like this, and she couldn't stand it, and it was easy to explode.

  The afternoon classes went very quickly, and when it was time to get out of school, Mu Qingli was the first to walk out of the classroom. Everyone else looked at her as if they didn't know her, thinking that she was going to study hard and work hard to become stronger. Why is it still the same as before, running away as soon as school is over?

  And he's alone.

  For a moment, everyone in the class looked at Mu Qingli and then at Mu Yuqin.

  In fact, it was really embarrassing. Many of them had played with Mu Yuqin when they were children. Although they were just classmates, they still knew each other.

  Mu Qingli joined later, not long after, and left a very bad impression.

  But recently Mu Qingli started to behave in a unique way, which confused the people in the class. The family had told them that asking who the two sisters were should be taken seriously.

  If it were before, they would definitely say it was Mu Yuqin.

  But now, with Mu Qingli's academic performance so good, it's hard not to wonder if it's genetic. After all, Mu Qingli's eldest brother was also a legendary academic master back then, and he was about to inherit the Mu family's company.

Faced with this embarrassing situation, most students in the class did not choose a team.

  Only Zhou Nian stayed with Mu Yuqin unswervingly.

  "Although you two have gone home separately now, she doesn't take you seriously." Zhou Nian looked at Mu Qingli's walking back and said angrily.

  Although Mu Yuqin didn't talk to her, she was still looking at Mu Qingli. When Mu Qingli first came back, she wanted to learn everything from her and teach her everything. It didn't look like a real daughter to follow her.

  But now, it seems like she wants to take everything back.

  I have no idea why she became like this.

  "Zhou Nian, I'm going home first." After packing her schoolbag, Mu Yuqin stood up and said. In fact, today's arrangement is to go to Global Port to celebrate the results.

  But now Mu Yuqin was worried about what Mu Qingli would say to Ronghua when she went home early, so she hurriedly wanted to go home.

  "Ah why, we all agreed." Zhou Nian didn't understand that Mu Yuqin let her go so easily.

  "Next time." Mu Yuqin still rejected Zhou Nian.

  On the other side, Mu Qingli took a car to go home. His home was not very far from the school, but it was not close either. He simply drove. Taking the ring road back there was no traffic jam. In the car, Mu Qingli was still studying with System 007. No one can see the change.

  However, Ronghua, who was sitting in the passenger seat, noticed it.

  Mu Qingli didn't notice her at all after getting in the car. She had been immersed in her own thoughts. The matter of Ronghua taking the initiative to pick her up from school became insignificant.