CHAPTER 31-40

Chapter 31

  When Mu Qingli went out this time, her luggage was extremely simple. In her backpack, she only had some ID documents and a gold card that could be used to stay in major hotel chains. This card was prepared for her by Mu Yanzhou. .

  Because of his minor status, it should be very troublesome to stay in a hotel, but with this card, the hotel can contact the guardian at any time, which is equivalent to the room being Mu Yanzhou's room, and the person living there is his sister. .

  And because you are a student, you can use student tickets to enter major scenic spots, which is very convenient.

  The six characteristic landforms have evolved over many years on the earth. Therefore, for the sake of protection, you cannot visit them at will. You can only go to some scenic spots or landform reserves that can be visited.

  Originally, I thought it would be very complicated to look at this, because the place could not be searched, but with Xiaoqi here, even the most difficult information can be retrieved.

  Along the way, Mu Qingli's operation went much smoother with Xiao Qi as his full guide.

  When we were watching the volcano, Xiaoqi not only accompanied us, but also gave a comprehensive explanation of the time when the volcano was formed, the number of eruptions and its size range, as well as the vegetation coverage on it, the formation and evolution of the ecosystem, and what are the main populations. All told once.

  Although it is geography, it is also mixed with chemistry and biology.

  Sometimes we also talk about geophysics, magnetic field, etc.

  This model of personal experience and timely explanation is difficult even if you want to learn well.

  "Xiao Qi, you are really amazing!!" Mu Qingli was shocked by Xiao Qi's erudition and Xiao Qi's rich and profound explanation method. He only needed Xiao Qi to explain once with his voice, and Mu Qingli was stunned. Can remember these.

  007 proudly said: [I am the system. 】

  In fourteen days, Mu Qingli had seen the six major landforms on the earth and also flown on a plane that he had never flown before.

  Even Mu Yanzhou admired her mobility and adaptability. She was still in high school, but she had the courage to go to so many places and fly for the first time alone.

  This sounds incredible.

  At least for the first time, their parents took them with them. When they were in high school, they would be followed by drivers or housekeepers when they went out, or they would play games at home or wander around the city.

  Mu Qingli did not spend the Chinese New Year at home, but she also made a video call. At that time, she was in the glacier world. She was wrapped up tightly and could only see a pair of eyes. At that time, Ronghua almost carried her back when she saw the glacier behind. Passed.

  What kind of harsh environment is this, this winter?

  But when she saw the video call from Mu Qingli after returning to the hotel, she felt relieved that her daughter in the video didn't have any frostbite.

  When the winter vacation was about to end, Mu Qingli returned to the capital from outside and brought many gifts to Ronghua and her eldest brother.

  She bought them all casually outside. The prices are not expensive, but they are all unique.

  I dont know if Ronghua and Mu Yanzhou will like it.