9

Valerie's POV
I woke up at 10:00 in the morning to find Harry watching sponge bob on the big screen tv.
"Look who's finally up. I'm guessing that you were very tired last night."he kisses my forehead and moves my hair out of my eyes.
"I don't think I've ever told you this, but Valerie,..... You have beadhead."
He smiles at me cockily.
"Wow Harry you're so funny."

We eventually found the strength to get out of the bed and get ready.
"Hey I'm gonna call Charlotte and ask her to pick me up since our apartment is only a couple blocks away." I get ready to dial until Harry snatches my phone.
"Nope. You and I are going out today. I have a couple of days until I have to be in California for some interviews and meetings. So I thought that we could go pay a visit to Times Square ." He takes my hand and pulls me out the door.
"Harry I have nothing to wear. Can we stop by my place so I could get ready?"
I stop him.
"Yeah let's go."

It was a very rainy day but Harry insisted on walking around Times Square.
"You know,you're such a tourist Harry. You think that since we are in New York, we should go to Times Square." I mock him.
"It's not even that fun, it's just a lot of lights and stores and people." I add.
He didn't care he still wanted to go.

"Hey I invited Niall to join us is that ok Val?"
"Ya sure."

By the end of the day we were exhausted. After running around New York and having to go to every restaurant because Niall wanted to try food, I said goodbye to Harry because I really wanted to sleep in my bed tonight.

"You know, I'm so glad I met you. You want to go out to dinner tomorrow night?" He asked.
"Yeah that would be lovely. See you then. Goodnight Harry."
"Goodnight love."
He kissed me more passionately than he had the night before.
Maybe it was true love.
.
.
.
*_*
Harry's POV
I had a feeling of comfort and warmth when I was with her. It was almost as if we were destined to be together. I know that it's cheesy,but I'm being serious.

I met up with Louis and Niall at the bar just so we could talk and be guys and do guy stuff after spending my day with a girl and walking through girly clothing shops.
"So are you and Valerie a uh.... thing?" Niall didn't want to say couple because he knows how much I hate that word.

I usually just screw around and hate when the girls take it seriously. So when I would have a one night stand, the press would call us a "couple" and I don't know why I just hated it.

Valerie was the only girl I have considered actually being serious with.
"I don't know. I mean, I want to but I don't know if she wants to... uh, date me."
"Well I think that it won't last long between you two, you have softened up ever since you saw her. You need to be the guy with no cares on his mind, the guy who will meet a girl and fuck her and live every minute to his fullest. The guy that you used to be. We miss the old Harry, the fun Harry." Louis was being hypocritical.
"Lou, didn't you tell me at the party that I should change, and not break her heart? That I should be a good guy and commit to a relationship?"
"Oh well ya I did. But I thought I was a bit harsh. I decided to just let you be you. Anyway I don't think I really meant that." Louis patted my shoulder.
"Damn, look at that chick over there, Harry. Go chat her up. come on do it." Louis pointed out.
I was annoyed at Louis' pushy ness so I went over to the girl.
.
.
.
*_*
Louis' POV
My plan had been working.
I absolutely did not want Harry to date the girl of my dreams, sure I was dating Eleanor, but she was boring me. I wanted someone new and exiting like Valerie.
Once she finds out that Harry isn't the guy she thought he was, she will come running to me saying that I was right.

She'd be mine.

Lol I'm so evil
.
.
.
*_*

Wow I've updated three times in a row.
Stay tuned for the drama that's about to come when I update.

I'm do excited ugh.
Hope you enjoyed 💙