8

Valerie's POV
I texted Charlotte that I was going back to Harry's hotel and hopped in the limo.
"I'm so glad to have you back." he says as he leans in and kisses me.

Out of nowhere.
Just like it was nothing.

That was our first kiss.

When we dated in high school we were too innocent to do anything like that.

It was magical.

We released the kiss and just sat there looking into each other's eyes.

I realized that he was the one.

This goofy long haired Brit was the only boy in the world for me.

We got to the hotel in 20 mins and there were a hundred screaming fans. I forgot that he was one of the most famous people in the world.

"Valerie stay in the car, dans going to drive you to the back entrance while I meet fans. We don't need rumors to start." He got out of the car and all I heard were the loudest screams.

What did he mean rumors? Rumors that we were dating? I thought he wanted us to date.

I get a text from Harry saying his room number. I walk to the elevator and see three girls with one direction shirts on and I giggle.
They can get crazy.
"Do you know Harry Styles? He is staying here. Your so lucky that you get to stay in the same hotel as him. Can you sneak us in? We really want to meet him." One of the girls said.
"Sorry I don't think that's allowed. I heard he'd meeting fans out front though." I replied.

The girls screeched and ran out the elevator as soon as we got to the 3rd floor, where Harry's room was.

I knocked on the door but there was no answer. Then I remembered that he was still downstairs.

"Boo!" Harry jolted me forward as an attempt to scare me but I didn't even flinch.

"You're not very good at scaring people are you?"
"No I guess not."
We get inside and I see how large the room is.

"Wow Harry, this is like a tiny apartment."
"Yeah. So you wanna get cozy?"
"Yeah maybe we can watch Netflix or something." I inferred that I didn't want to fuck him.
"Uh... that's exactly what I had in mind." he smiled.
.
.
.
*_*
Harry's POV
I gave her one of my oversized tshirts so we could cuddle.
"What do want to watch? Ooh ooh ooh Orange is the New Black please." She clicked on the first episode.
"Harry, just so you know, I have seen every single episode."
"Oh you have? I've never even watched a minute of it."
She started singing along to the theme song. She was so amused, so cute.

This is hard to say but I liked just laying and watching Netflix way more than sex.
.
.
.
*_*

Hi so I wanted to make this quick chapter to show how Valerie and Harry's relationship is growing.

I enjoyed writing this chapter so much because it was just so cute. They are my life goals. For now.

If you have any questions, please Dm me on Instagram @/caarooliinneee