5

Valerie's POV

"So, you wanna go to the beach? The sunset will look beautiful." Harry suggested
"Won't you be recognized?"
"Don't worry about it love, we can go somewhere a little more private?" He smirked
"Uh, I think that I'll just go home. I'm exhausted." I decided being with him wasn't a good idea
"It's almost dark. I don't want you driving alone at night for hours and hours..."
"Fine, I guess I'll just get a hotel room and stay for the night." I cut him off
"You can stay in my room? We would have it aallll to our ourselves" Harry hinted.
I gave in and agreed to stay with him only because I forgot my credit card at home.
.
.
.
*_*

The boys wanted to go a club. Thank god I had packed some clothes in an overnight bag and brought a clubbing outfit.

You never know what you might get up to.

It was a form fitting black dress but it wasn't too fancy. I had some black ankle boots and my hair all loose and messy.

Charlotte and I walked down to the lobby and was told that a car was waiting outside to pick us up and take us to the club. When we got in the car Charlotte was told to ride with Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn while I went with Harry.
"So. I uh. Really did um...miss you." Harry stuttered
"I know, you've said that like a thousand times." I giggled.
"Your laugh is adorable." he stated. I tried not to blush.
Harry started to lean in for a kiss when I interrupted " I've never been to this club, can you tell me about it?" I tried to distract him from the fact that I rejected him. I think we were moving too fast at this point, I mean, we just saw each other for the first time in years and he is already trying to make a move on me.
"I've never been,but supposedly Louis has so there's not much I can tell you."
He replied feeling awkward.

We eventually get to the club and I rush to Charlotte and told her what happened.

"Val, look" Charlotte said with a surprised look on her face.
She points to a table and I see Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood with a few girls.
"Omg OMG omg OmG oMg I'm freaking out" I start to shake because I'm so starstruck.
"Harry can introduce you to Luke since they're friends." Charlotte suggested.
"Ya right. Harry would never introduce us. He wants to get with me remember?" I said.
"Well, convince him."
.
.
.
*_*
"Harry, could you introduce me and Luke?" I say straightforward.
"Why?"
"Because"
"No. I don't want to"
"Ughhhh" I run over to Niall and ask him and of course he agrees and pulls me over to their table.
"Heeeeyyyy Niall. Wuzzzuuupp." Drunken Calum attempts to stand up but ends up plopping back on his ass.
"Hey guys, this is Valerie. So I'll leave you guys to it." Niall leaves with the girls Calum and Luke were sitting with. I stand there awkwardly waiting for something to happen.
"Hey Valerie here, sit down, enjoy a drink." Luke offers. I take a seat and Calum rushes to get a drink for us. Talk about hospitality.
"So, tell me about yourself. I want to know everything." I can smell the alcohol in Luke's breath.
"Well, I'm from New York and I'm friends with Harry so that's how I know the other boys." I say giggling at his drunkenness
"You my friend, are a very attractive human being. I say we ditch this place and head up to my room."
"Well Luke we kinda just met and maybe we should get to know each other first."
"Oh yeah sorry"

Luke and I end up talking for what seems like hours. And Calum never came back with the drinks so that means he probably snuck off with some girl.

Luke turns out to be a really genuine guy. Much better than I expected.

I end up drinking more than I planned and me and Luke leave the club totally wasted.

I was so out of it that we go up to his room.

In the elevator he says "I really like you Val."
"Your not to bad yourself." I giggle

He starts to lean in and our lips connect.

I feel his cold lip ring as we kiss.

He puts his hands around my waist when we are rudely interrupted by the ding of the elevator when we reach his floor.

We have our hands intertwined as we make our way to room 93, which was his room.
We plop onto the bed.
"Now where were we?" He whispers in my ear.
While we kiss he slowly unzips my dress. I rip his shirt off while leaving him hickeys and love bites.
Next thing I know it's just our bare skin touching.
It was nice and he wasn't too rough.

I knew I shouldn't have had sex with him but I couldn't contain myself. I was drunk and we wanted each other so I thought why not.
.
.
.
*_*

The next morning I was awoken by someone kissing my face and neck. I turn to face Luke and he says "this usually doesn't happen, I never stay til morning but you, ... you're special"
I blush and kiss his cheek.

My phone starts to ring and I see that it's Harry.

*phone call starts*
"Valerie where are you? You just disappeared at the club last night."
"Why do you care?"
"Because I thought you came here to see me and not run away with someone else."
"Oh my gosh calm down okay?"
I hang up the phone because I don't want to hear his bullshit. He hasn't changed at all.

HIIIIII💖 so this chapter was really exciting and I picked Scarlett Leithold to be Valerie because she is literally so gorgeous. So do you ship vuke? Or halerie?