Chapter 09

<PREVIOUSLY> After spending the entire day eating, gaming, and watching TV, they resolved to attend the meetup their friends had arranged, as the night had already descended...

Shortly after arriving at the hotel, and parking the car, they walked to the hotel hand in hand, smiling at each other. Suddenly, Two black cars came out of nowhere and stopped in front of them. Daniel himself shielded Max and expected the worst to happen. Jos got out of one of the cars and pointed a gun at Max. Before Dan could react, he shot at Max. Dan hurriedly takes Max into his arms as Max falls unconscious to the ground. Dan had discovered that it was a tranquilizer dot. But then he suddenly felt two strong hands pulling him back. He lost his balance and two strong men were now dragging Daniel away from Max.

"MAXXX, NOO STOP YOU IDIOTS, GET AWAY FROM HIM PLEASEEE.." He begs but his begs are unheard by the people and Jos. They punch Daniel and throw him to the ground, and by taking Max's unconscious body, they leave. At the same time, Christian, who was coming to the meeting especially to meet the two, saw the two cars were now driving away, and Dan clutched down to the ground, holding his stomach. When Daniel sees Christian, he screams,

"CHRISTIAN FOLLOW THEM PLEASE, THEY TOOK MAX, I'LL GET HELP, DON'T' LOSE THEM..." As Christian hears it, he puts his leg on the gas pedal and speeds, trying to follow them without them getting noticed.

Daniel knows that he and Christian only can't fight them back, so he decides to ask Carlos for help. So he runs to find Carlos and one of the staff points to a room without wasting time Daniel busts open the door. He freezes as he sees the whole group sitting there and talking with each other. Daniel was full of mess, his shirt wasn't clean, it was dirty, and his face was a little bloody too. After seeing his friend like this, the other drivers started to worry.

"Daniel, what the hell happened to you?" Carlos asks. Daniel, who was frozen, was now struggling to find the words. He can't mess this up now. Max needs his help, their help.

"M-Max... they..they.. Took him, I need help... Please.." He struggled with his own words.

"WHAT? Who took Max? What's going on, Daniel?" Seb asks, worryingly.

"His father came with some people and took him, they tranquilized him too, and punched me, Christian is already following them." He says catching his breath.

Now, even the drivers who listened to him were frozen. 

"Alright, alright, let's go save my kid," Kimi says as he broke the silence and stands up. You could see that he was hella mad in his face. And the other drivers stand up along with him. Daniel called Christian to give his location, and as they received it, they got into their cars and drove off to the location. It was an abandoned warehouse. When they arrive, they see Christian's car and Christian himself.

"What's going on Christian?" Seb asks.

"They took Max into the warehouse. I saw it but I couldn't do anything. I'm sorry."

"Don't be Christian, it was only you, it's possible that you couldn't do anything on your own," Lewis says as he observes the surroundings.

"Let's go before they do something horrible to Max." Daniel said as he started running towards the warehouse, followed by the other drivers. Kimi had already called the police and informed them of the matter. When running halfway there, all of them heard a loud howl, which made them stop at their feet. Charles, who remembered the same howling back from the motorhome, is now somewhat shaking. They were all scared, but to their surprise, Cristian and Daniel still sprang towards the warehouse. So they did the same.

Upon reaching the doorsteps, Daniel takes a long breath before kicking the door open. Then they all rushed into the warehouse and were greeted by a horrifying scene: a massive white wolf with a chain around its neck, being pulled by three men towards a giant container. It was very possible that they were trying to put the huge wolf into the container and lock it. 

"MAXX," Daniel screamed at the wolf. Now everyone is taken aback by Daniel's scream at the wolf. But before they could ask, suddenly 4-5 men came rushing to hold the drivers back, so then they had to put up a fight. Daniel punches a man with all his might and the man falls to the floor, unconscious. As he was looking at the man on the floor, suddenly saw a tranquilizer gun and he rushed to take it. Then he aims at one of the men holding chains, and he shoots. The man falls to the ground and Max takes the opportunity to shake his head and throw the other two men flying to the ground...

Daniel quickly goes to Max, and he puts his head to Max's wolf's head. And he closes his eyes for a moment, feeling the soft fur of Max.

 And he closes his eyes for a moment, feeling the soft fur of Max

Imagine Daniel puts his head on wolf Max like this, 

But it only lasted for a minute, as Max sees his father, on a place like a balcony, with another tranquilizer gun, pointed at Daniel. Without wasting another minute, he springs forward taking the hit again, and despite the dizziness, he launches towards where his father is standing, and he jumps to the bars that were holding the place Max's father was standing, and in a blink of an eye, it all comes down with a loud BANG........

====================================================

What do u guys think will happen to Max??

Keep reading to find out>

Love,

SheanYi.